Chapter 7 ●Been A Year●

Y'ALL YG FINALLY POSTED THE BLACKPINK COMEBACK RELEAD IM HYPED AS FUCK. anyway enjoy this chapter!

Oh yeah the picture in the media is a picture that you'll need for reference.

---------

"Love you so bad~" Jungkook sang while the others did their dance which was cool as fuck.

"Lisa, are you watching their BBMAs performance again?" Rose asked as she chuckled then sat beside me.

"What? It's so good! And Jungkook's abs!" I said and rolled over the bed.

Hey, I'm still a girl so when I first watched the video of Jungkook showing his abs, I died.

You can't blame me, I'm pretty sure he just killed a lot of female species with those abs and I happen to be one of them.

"Chaeng, whatever happened two years ago happened. I was a fan before that happened so I will remain a fan. I was a dumb nineteen year old anyway to fall for him as an idol" I chuckled and sat down properly next to her.

"I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE!" We both jammed to the song.

"It's been a year and a half but we haven't talked to the boys yet. And papa sajangnim said that after a year, we can talk again"

"It's not our problem, Chaeng. They didn't reach out so that means they don't want to have anything to do with us and I have too much pride to make the first move" I chuckled. "I love Jungkook as a fangirl, but as a person and an idol, not really"

My phone started vibrating. I checked the caller I.D and was s h o o k. I haven't seen this name buzz on my phone for 1 year and a half.

I looked at Chaeng in shock.

"Answer it" She smiled.

I nodded then pressed the green button reluctantly, "Yoongi oppa?"

"Lisa! It's been a long time"

"Yeah, it has"

"Anyway, remember your promise?" He asked which made me confused. "My mixtape"

Then it clicked, "Oh, I remember now"

"I'll pick you up, I'm in my way"

My eyes widened, "What? It's so soon, I still need to ask sajangni-"

"I asked him already" I heard him chuckle through the line.

"You talked to sajangnim?" I asked in shock. "And how do you know our house address? We moved"

Yes, we moved. We don't live in that crampy apartment anymore, we moved into an actual house with way bigger space (blackpink house).

"Yang sajangnim. I'm outside, hurry" He hung up. I slowly put down my phone and looked at Chaeng with a blank face.

"What did he saaaayyy?" She smilwd widely.

"He's outside. He wants me to feature in his coming mixtape" I slowly said.

"YAH, JINJA? GO GET CHANGED LALISA, YOU LOOK LIKE A SLOTH! THIS IS YOUR SECOND COLLABORATION WITH A REALLY FAMOUS IDOL, GO!"

I nodded and got ready fast. I threw on a pair of high-waisted black ripped jeans, a pastel lavender cropped hoodie and my lovely black boots.

"JENNIE UNNIE, JISOO UNNIE, I'LL BE GOING NOW!" I shouted and grabbed my bag.

"Where?!" They shouted back.

"TO MEET UP WITH YOONGI OPPA!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! "

"CHAENG WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS, I GOTTA GO!"