Chapter 14 ●Bad Move●

"Lisa! What's wrong?" Rose snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm fine" I sighed and gave her a forced smile.

"No you're not" Jennie unnie pointed out the obvious.

"Jungkook?" Jisoo unnie asked and I simply nodded.

I never hide anything from my members, they can see right through me so I don't think there's any point in hiding anything.

"I heard about the rumor too. Don't worry, Jungkook doesn't seem like Yeri's type" Rose patted my back.

"Well, they weren't just rumors" I sighed and leaned my back on the chair.

All of them gasped. "No way" Jennie said in disbelief.

"Yes way. I was out with Bambam this afternoon and we were at a cafe. Jungkook and Yeri went to the same place we were at, they were holding hands"

"Lisa" Rose said sadly.

"I'm fine" I let out a laugh. "It was just a simple crush"

"How come we never knew about it? Aren't we really close with Red Velvet?" Jisoo unnie asked. "And didn't Yeri know that Lisa has some sort of past with Jungkook?"

"Maybe not close enough for them to tell us this information" Jennie crossed her arms then she grabbed her phone.

Among Red Velvet, I was the closest to Yeri. We'd tell each other a lot of things so you can say that I'm... Disappointed.

"Unnie!" I whined, scared of what she might do.

"Calm down, will you? I'll only congratulate her. What kind of friend would I be?" She said and dialed Yeri's number.

All of us looked scared at what she was about to do. "She's not answering" Jennie unnie frowned and we all sighed in relief. "But that doesn't stop me" She smirked then dialed Irene unnie's number and put it on loud speaker.

After awhile, she picked up. "Jendukie!" Irene unnie greeted.

"Unnie! Is Yeri with you?" Jennie unnie asked.

No, she's on a date with Jeon fucking Jungkook.

"No, she's not. We're also looking for her, she missed our photoshoot. She's going to get an earful from our manager" She sighed.

"Unnie, I can't seem to reach her right now. Would it be okay if you delivered it to her?"

Jisoo unnie was ready to steal the phone from Jennie unnie while Rose and I were about to hit her with a pillow if she said something wrong.

"Of course!" Irene unnie replied sweetly.

"Congratulations on her relationship with Jungkook, I'm so happy for her, they're perfect for each other"

Although I know what Jennie unnie was saying is not so true, it still stings my heart to hear Jungkook with another girl. But what can I do? We're not in a relationship, I don't have the right to do that.

"Wait, what relationship?" Irene unnie asked.

All of our mouths hung open.

She didn't even tell them?

"They're dating, right?" Jennie unnie asked slowly.

"She didn't tell me anything about her dating anyone, she's on a dating ban" Irene unnie said with confusion clear in her voice. "Maybe it's just a rumor, but sure, I'll tell her"

"Thanks, unnie. I need to go now, let's see each other soon"

"Bye, Jendukie!" She hung up.

All of us slowly looked at each other. "They were holding hands and smiling, I'm also pretty sure I saw them at the bowling alley"

"So she didn't tell her members" Jisoo unnie said.

"There must be a reason" Rose tried to reason out.

"Lisa-"

"I'm fine, unnies. In the first place, I have no right to be jealous. I'm his friend and I should support him with everything he wants"

They gave me a sad look. My phone started ringing. I checked the caller I.D and answered.

"Yoongi oppa" I greeted weakly.

"Are you okay?" He immediately asked. "Have you read the latest rumor?"

"Ne"

"Don't worry, it's just a rumo-"

"No, it's not, oppa" I struggled to say due to the lump in my throat. "I saw them while I was with Bambam"

"Lisa..."

"I'm fine, oppa. I'm just wondering why Yeri didn't tell me"

I heard him sigh. "I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize. I'm happy for the two of them. Both my friends" I faked a laugh. "I really have to go now oppa, talk to you soon"

---- A week later ----

We ran backstage, breathing heavily. "Another successful performance!" We cheered.

Our song 'Ddu-du-ddu-du' was nominated for an award in Korean Music Awards. (made up)

"You girls go drink water first then proceed to your seats once again, alright?" Manager unnie said, giving us our phones and we nodded.

I headed to the dressing room but I stopped for a while since my phone vibrated.

'Baekhyun oppa: Great job out there, Limario'

'Me: Thank yoouu. Break a leg, Bacon oppa'

I felt myself bump into someone, which made me drop my phone. I gasped and quickly picked my phone up. "I'm sor-" I froze when I saw the person in front of me. "Jungkook sunbae"

"Are you okay?" He asked in monotone.

"I-I'm fine, sunbae. I'm sorry" I bowed and walked pass him. I felt a hand grab my wrist. The next thing I know, he pulled me by my wrist making me stumble forward.

I looked at him, wide eyed.

"Is that how you greet me?" He asked, unimpressed.

"I-" I was stopped once again.

He slammed my back on the wall gently, pinning me against the wall, his beautiful eyes staring into mine.

"Stop, Jungkook" I said softly. I tried pushing him but he's to strong.

He then moved his face closer and closer until out lips met.

I felt all the energy in my body drain at his touch.

He pulled away and looked at me intensely, waiting for me to say something.

"That wasn't right" I hung my head low, breaking eye contact. "You have a girlfriend"

He sighed, "I wish you knew"

"No explanation needed, I'm happy for the two of you" I felt tears building up in my eyes.

No, not in front of him, Lisa.

"All the best for you two" My voice cracked. I ran to the dressing room without looking at him.

Why do you always do this to me?

Jungkook

I watched as she ran away from me. If I wasn't wrong, I saw tears in her eyes.

"That was a bad move, Kookie"

I turned around to see V hyung with his arms crossed. "You're lucky I was the only one who happened to see"

"Sorry hyung"

"You're twenty, still so young, and yet you're in a very big problem already" He sighed. "Why did you date Yeri in the first place?"

"At first, it was only for fun. I didn't actually think she'd fall that hard" I mumbled.

How am I going to fix this?