Chapter 19 ●Back●

"I heard that there will be a surprise performer tonight" Jin hyung said as he munched on the pizza that was in his hands.

"Hyung, the party hasn't even started yet. The performances have to finish first" Namjoon hyung sighed.

This event stepped up it's game. There were performances by selected idols before the party could start. There were cameras everywhere when someone performs. Yes, this event is now live. But it will end when the party starts because the party is private and only idols can enter the venue.

Yeri and I 'broke up' a year ago. I told her company the truth and they felt bad for me so they forced Yeri to stop what she's doing and they gave her therapy.

The small stage went dim all of a sudden.

Finally, the performances are done and the party can start, this is boring.

Suddenly, an awfully familiar tune came on. Except that it was a piano version. The stage lit up again revealing four figures, except their faces were covered.

There were wearing gowns like every other female here but they were hooded and were wearing masks- like the one in our fake love music video.

Everyone in the venue looked puzzled. Except for Hobi hyung, he was just scared.

Then one of the masked figures started the song.

"tukhamyeon geuchin maldeullo
nae mame sangcheoreul naenohgo"

Then it hit me. This is Blackpink's song. It can't be...

Whispers started echoing everywhere. All I need is to hear Lisa's voice for me to confirm that this is them.

Then her rap came on.

"So stay geuge eodiga dwaetgeon mariya
gakkeum eodumi ol ttaemyeon I'll be your fire
geojit gateun sesang sok yuilhan truth it's you
This a letter from me to you"

This is her.

"Is it actually them?"

"Are they back?"

"Didn't they disband?"

Voices were everywhere.

"Yo, that's my bitch Lisaaa" I heard someone squeal from the table beside us. I turned my head to see Bambam hitting Yugyeom.

Of course Bambam said that.

The beautiful song finished and I was quite sad. The song is already very relaxing and beautiful, but this one was a piano version which made it even more beautiful.

The music stopped and the masked figures took off their hoods slowly, throwing them on the floor. In a count of three, all of them started removing their masks slowly.

Gasps were heard everywhere.

My mouth hung open and my eyes widened.

It's really them.

Lisa was just beautiful, way too beautiful for me to handle.

They looked at the camera and Jennie noona started speaking, "Hello, blinks. You must be surprised that we're here. We've spent three years trying to avoid the media and basically live in the dark"

"We had nobody to go to for three years since Rose went back to Australia, Lisa went back to Thailand and Jennie went to New Zealand for a year but came back while I stayed in my hometown. We all went on our own ways" Jisoo noona said.

"To be honest, I never thought we'd come back. I was so prepared to live a normal life again in Australia" Rose chuckled. "I remember in our first year I thought 'Dang, I really want to live a normal life'. Well, I got my wish. Normal's boring. I missed everything"