|> Mondo Owada x Female!Reader <|> NSFW <|

[requested - hope this is ok <3 get ready for more cringy smut <3]

~

     You wanted to keep your secret.

       What you and Mondo shared was something that would mostly be forbidden - someone like yourself with someone like Mondo - and if only they knew the things the two of you got up to. You know the one person who would be opposed to it the most - your brother, Yasuhiro.

      You were doing your best to keep it on the lowdown, and Mondo agreed that it would be best to keep it from your brother - even if just for a little while, while you think of the right way to break the news to him. However, Mondo had certain urges whenever he saw you, and those seemed to take priority over the need to keep it secret.

       "M-Mondo...!" You gasped out as his hands circled under your thighs and easily lifted you onto the closest desk, forcing his way between your legs. He'd cornered you in an empty classroom after he'd zoned out starting at you in lesson, and gotten a little too excited with where his imagination took him.

      He'd kicked the door behind himself, but it hadn't closed, and the odd glance over his broad shoulder allowed you to see out into the hall, where a few people walked past every now and then. His hands were quickly sliding up the outside of your thighs, hiking up the skirt you wore, and your face was quickly flushing red and you felt your body growing hot.

        "A-Anyone could see us - what about keeping it secret--?" You gasped out when his lips were on your neck quickly, sucking at his favourite spot on your neck, where he would always leave a dark hickey which you would have to slather in layer upon layer of make up just to hide it. It had faded by this point, leaving your neck make up free, so Mondo quickly allowed himself to go wild, sucking down and pressing his teeth into your skin, working on forming another dark bruise - he was becoming an expert at it, by this time.

       "I need you..." He groaned into your neck, quickly stopping whatever you would say next with a harsh kiss which left your heart racing and chest aching, barely able to keep up with his aggressive kisses. "Can I...?"

      He would always ask for your permission, no matter how much he was desperate for you. His own pleasure wasn't the most important, he got off on getting you off too. His hands had shoved your skirt up, bunching at your waist by now, and his fingers were hooked into the top of your panties on either side, waiting in anticipation.

       Once you gave that breathless nod, he was quickly working them down your legs, and shoved them into his pocket to keep safe. You squirms in place, feeling far more exposed than you had before - this wasn't the first time you'd done it in school, but it was the first time you might actually get caught, since you'd been so careful before, and careless this time.

      Quickly, his fingers were strumming at your most intimate parts, dipping in and out quickly, and you moaned in a high pitch, back arching and hips pressing off the table, towards his hand, and he forced them deeper, stroking along your walls, a burning hot friction which took your breath away and left you gasping, clinging on to his jacket.

       "P-Please..." You gasped out breathily, waiting for this torture to end, since you knew he wouldn't let you get off this easily, especially when he was so consumed with his desire.

      He wasted no time in pulling you back to your feet, spinning you around and having you bent over the desk quickly. Your face flushed and you whimpered softly and he flipped your skirt up, and landed a harsh slap on your backside.

     You heard the soft rustling of the fabric and closed your eyes tight, bracing yourself as you knew the sensations to come. Your hands were gripping onto the edge of the desk, and you felt him slowly edging himself inside of you, the familiar burning heat that made your tongue hang out.

       You pushed yourself back against him and you heard his breathy groan not far behind you, and his hands gripped at your flesh, pawing at he exposed skin. He pushed all the way in, and you felt his hips pushed flat against your behind, fully sheathed and poking deep in your insides.

      With a low grunt and tight grip on your hips, he began to move, and he didn't exactly take it slow, building up to a rapid pace, sliding in and out fully each time, and the heat flushing through your body was felt instantly, gasping out breathlessly.

      He was relentless, and you could hear yourself growing louder and louder, your voice was surely echoing down the corridor by now, you were just praying that no one was in the hall, as you were slowly building closer and closer to a climax, you knew that Mondo would not allow you to silence your self.

      He could feel your heat around him and the way you reacted each time he ploughed into you, and so he knew you were getting close, and he was glad, since he was too, and would never live it down if he came before you, even if you wouldn't say anything about it, he would know - it was a pride thing.

      With a loud whimper, you hit your high, clenching around him and digging your nails into the table top, feeling the hot rush soaring through you. Soon after he reached his own high, pulling out and releasing over his hand and your behind, with a loud, low moan, and you sighed softly, brushing your hair out of your face before it could stick to your face with sweat.

     "N-No way...!" A voice  said from the doorway and you both instantly tensed up, and you slowly peered over your shoulder, eyes wide in shock.

     "Y-Yasuhiro..?" You mumbled in a small voice, staring at your brother in the doorway, who was wide eyed and red faced and beyond shocked, as Mondo quickly covered you.

      "M-My sister, dude?! Really?!"

~