|> Angie Yonaga x Female!Reader <|> NSFW <|

[Requested][Yuri warning][Hope's Peak AU just to make it a little easier]

~

       "Yahoo!~ Y/N!~" A voice called down the hall of Hope's Peak Academy as you were wandering aimlessly during one of your free lessons. You were all supposed to be working on your talents right now, but you'd been practicing hard all morning, and decided that you needed a well earned break, so you went for a stroll. However, it seemed it would not be entirely peaceful.

      "Hi, Angie," You smiled as you turned, watching the girl skip down the hall towards you. "How are you today?"

      "I'm fantastic!~" She smiled widely as she approached, before stopping in front of you. "But, I need a divine favour~"

      "What would that be?" You asked sceptically, leaning back a little as she leaned closer. "It's not another blood sacrifice, is it?"

       "Atua would like you to model for me~" She happily poked your cheek, before looking up and down the length of your body. "And I can see why~"

      "Huh?" You blushed lightly as the petite girl eyed you up and down. "Are you sure it has to be me?"

      "Why, yes~" Angie smiled mysteriously, wrapping her arms around herself and sighing happily. "Of course, Atua said so~ Come on~"

       Angie didn't even give you a chance to say no as she grasped your hand in hers, locking your fingers together and skipping back the way she had come from, pulling you along behind her, and you stumbled, trying to keep up with her rapid pace - you hadn't expected someone small like her to move so fast.

       You wondered where she could be taking you, pulling you through random halls, before you saw the overhead sign, labelling this wing of the school.

     'talent research labs'

       Ah, it made more sense now. You let Angie pull you down the hall and up a flight of stairs at the end and onto the second floor, where she eventually stopped in front of a door with the words 'ultimate artist' neatly etched into the beech wood, but the door was covered with paint smudges and splatters of different colours.

       "Welcome~" She giggled as she pulled you inside of the airy room. It was warm and furnished in light colours. There were countless canvases and sculptures, artistic supplies you'd never seen before, row upon row of paint bottles, stacks of pencils and pens, colours and shades you'd never seen before, blocks upon blocks of coloured clay in a glass cabinet.

      You stepped further into the warm room, admiring all of the artwork that Angie had undoubtedly created, and you faintly heard her close and lock the door behind herself.

      "Divine, riiiight?" Angie said, appearing next to you, and you jumped in shock, before nodding softly.

      "These really are wonderful," You mused softly, admiring the view of the school ground from the wide window, the sun's glowing rays pouring into the room in abundance.

      "Of course! They were created by the divine hand of Atua!~" Angie chirped happily, before grabbing your hand once again and pulling you towards the middle of the room, where there was a beige leather couch, a folded white blanket on top. "Now, these need to go~"

       Angie smiled before reaching for your shirt in an attempt to lift it over your head.

        "A-Angie?" You asked in shock, your hands holding onto hers, hoping to stop wherever she was taking this. You could guess how it might end if she was trying to undress you, and sure, you were fully okay with that, but was this seriously going to end the way you thought it might? Or were you just drastically misreading the signs?

      "Is there an issue, Y/N?~" Angie tilted her head, the same smile on her face, and your cheeks flushed with heat. "Atua wants us to have some divine fun, too~ Saves time later, no?"

       Your face flushed even deeper and your stomach tied in knots when you realized she was talking about exactly what you had thought, and you knew the anticipation would be the death of you, but you allowed her to pull your clothes away from you, ghosting her fingers over your soft skin with an innocent smile.

      "Sit riiiiiiight here~" Angie directed you to the couch and arranged you in an alluring, artistic manner, before skipping over to her easel and plopping herself on the chair. She spent almost a full two hours expertly sketching and drawing and shading on the canvas, before she called it a day. "I think that's enough~ Atua says to finish this later~"

      "Right," You nodded shyly. The heat in your cheeks had not died down once, in fact, spreading through your body until it was hard to hold still, having far too much time for your imagination to conjure up countless images in the silence, broken only by the strokes of Angie's pencil on the canvas.

       "Atua wants me to reward you~ Will you let me?" Angie smiled and skipped over to you as you shifted position on the couch - it was incredibly comfortable, but you'd been sat the same way for almost two hours.

      "Y-Yes," You nodded shyly, and Angie grinned before pouncing on top of you, pushing your back flat against the couch.

      "Perfect~" Angie smiled happily, her hands greedily tracking across your skin without second thought, feeling the warmth under her palms and fingertips. You shivered as she stared down at you unabashedly, and as she shuffled herself lower and lower down your body, you could practically feel the heat radiating from between your legs.

      Her hands quickly slid from your knees, up the full length of your inner thighs, before she parted your legs, eagerly leaning down, looking up at you with those oh so innocent crystalline blue eyes.

      Her soft pink tongue shot out instantly, tracing up your opening, and the strange feeling made you gasp and shiver, her hot breath so close and teasing. It seemed that she had only been testing the waters here, as her tongue pressed to you far more urgently and forcefully.

        Her motions were quick and you would've called them expert, but you could never picture Angie doing this to anyone before. She was quick and harsh, and you were quickly gasping and squirming under her tongue, though she easily griped onto your hips to hold you in place while she explored with her tongue, tasting your essence.

      Angie could obviously tell you were becoming overwhelmed, moving closer and closer to your climax, as she concentrated on your clit, nipping at it carefully to watch you jolt and squeak, before sucking down on it, and digging two of her fingers into your entrance, pushing them deep, and you were thankful you were wet enough that they slid in without any hitches.

        However, this sensation was even more intense, the harsh pressure on your clit and her fingers delving deep, curling and brushing at your g-spot in an instant, and you knew you could hold on no longer, and with a high whine and the violent arching of your back, you hit your high and released over her fingers, and carefully, she retracted from you.

       As you slowly came down from your high, your chest heaving softly with your quiet pants, you felt the pleasured heat slowly washing from your body, leaving nothing but a pleasant, buzzing afterglow.

      "Nyahahaha~" Angie giggled happily, reaching for the white blanket which had fallen to the floor, and she unfolded it, draping it across your cooling body with a content smile. "I'm going to get some fresh air before we continue~"

     Angie happily skipped back towards the door of her lab, and you nodded softly, curling up in the soft white blanket, which miraculously held her gentle scent of caramel.

      "Atua would like you as my muse more often~"

     Angie giggled and skipped from the room, closing the door behind herself, and you simply blushed and smiled to yourself, awaiting her return.

~