Part 22

"Where shall we go?" Tom asked us as we all got into the car. "Pancake house!" Harrison said enthusiastically. "Yay!" Paddy and Elodie shouted. Tom and I looked at each other. "Pancake house it is then!" We laughed. "I'll text your Mum to say where Paddy is" I said pulling out my phone. "Tell her he's staying for the whole day. We can make a day of it" Tom replied. "Okay!" I responded.

"Pads, guess you are spending the day with us today!" I said turning around to him in the back

"Pads, guess you are spending the day with us today!" I said turning around to him in the back. "Yes!" He went while highfiving me. "Um also, I'm going to tell all of you this, but don't tell anyone else yet okay" I began. Everyone agreed. "So last night, I asked Dom to walk me down the isle and he said yes" I said. "Oh darling, that is wonderful" Tom said while taking my hand. I could see Harrison's face in the wing mirror. I squeezed Tom's hand and he knew something was wrong. "Y/n, Dad is going to love that" Paddy said. "Thank you" I responded. Nothing more was said after.

When we got to Pancake House, I pulled Harrison aside and asked him if he was okay. "Yeah. I'm so happy that Dom agreed but I am just worried that Dad is going to have a go at you. I don't want him to" he responded. "Awh Haz, I know he is and I'm going to have to take it arn't I" I said. "You won't have to, because I will be there by your side sis". "I love you Haz". We were hugging when I heard Elodie shouting through the window. "MUMMY! UNCLE HAZ! IM HUNGRY!". I rolled my eyes. "As per then". We both laughed.

"Elodie, will you stop taking bits of my pancakes!" Harrison said. "Yours is better" she replied. "We did give you a choice darling" Tom said. She had hardly touched her pancakes. She had asked for plain so we ordered her plain. "Here, have mine" I said while switching plates with her. "Y/n!" Tom said. "What! She won't be quiet otherwise, plus we are in the middle of a restaurant" I responded while tucking in. "And she also won't learn if you do that" he said. I stopped eating. I knew she wouldn't but I just wanted a peaceful day before I told my parents about Dom. "It's done now" I replied. I carried on eating. "No, it's not okay! Elodie, you wanted plain so you please eat them. Mummy ordered the syrup ones so she can eat them" he said swapping our plates back. Elodie began to scream. I got up and took her out of her chair. "Y/n, she needs to learn!" He said. "Fine!" I said and walked out of the restaurant. "Well done Haz" Paddy went.

I was tired and moody. The baby was kicking me and it was getting a little uncomfortable. I was also stressing about making sure everything was done for the wedding. And worse of all, I had to tell Dad that Dom was walking me down the isle and not him. I felt bad for walking out but I knew I couldn't stay there. I needed to cool off. I texted Paddy and said I was sorry for causing a scene and that I was just going on a walk and that I would meet them back at home. I also texted Harrison and said we were still going on our day out. I didn't want to ruin that. At the moment, I would do anything to keep everyone happy. Me: "I'm sorry❤️x" I texted Tom. Tom: "Please come home❤️x" he replied.