Results

Hey, guys!

I'm so thankful for all of your votes regarding which story I should write next! I am almost finished writing my book, Lost and Found, and when that's complete, I'm onto my next project!!!

Most votes were for story one:

One (Novel): After a series of brutal murders, the gang realizes that there is more to the victims than it seems. Nick begins to suspect that someone in Portland will be coming after him next. Elsewhere, a new secret organization wreaks havoc in the city.  

The second most voted for was story six:

 Six (Novel): After bodies begin to pile up, Hank and Nick suspect there is a serial killer in Portland. Elsewhere, when Nick discovers Trubel is his third cousin, he digs into all of the records he can find in a search for more living relatives and makes a discovery that no one ever expected.  

And in third place is a tie between story two:

Two (Novel): Soon after Trubel and Josh leave for Philadelphia, they start hitting a few bumps in the road. From the world's longest road trip to their return to home, the unlikely pair encounters more problems than just the Hundjagers that they were expecting.  

And a request for Nick and Adalind's wedding by sofia45132. Here's the summary:

Nadalind Wedding: After proposing to Adalind, Nick is ready to begin the rest of his life with his true love. However, the big day doesn't pass without some big surprises and big problems. We all knew marriage wasn't supposed to be easy, but is it supposed to be Grimm? Find out in this short story!

In my opinion, there's only one way to truly decide which story I should write...

And that's by writing all of them!!!

I'll start by writing story one since it received the most votes. I'm so excited about the other stories that I may post chapters some of the beginning chapters for them, as well! As I said, they will all be written at some point, so stay on the lookout for your requests! :)

Again, thank you all so much for reading! 

Special thanks to my voters!

AmyDouangphachanh

SafeHandsHammy18

Latty_TheWriter

Ineedholywaterrrr

sofia45132