Chapter 28

Songs for this chapter;

Dead In The Water - Ellie Goulding

Who You Are - Jessie J

Gotta Be You - One Direction

Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols

Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

Holding Onto You - Miranda Lambert

Hard Staying Sober - Miranda Lambert

-----------------------------------

Harry's POV

"No, Gemma. I don't want to go out tonight. I just really want to stay home." I tell my sister for the third time over the phone.

"Look, Harry, I know you're upset about the breakup but you can't sit around and do nothing but cry."

She is right, but I won't admit that.

"It's only been like 2 days or something like that. I think it's fine to stay at home." You can tell I'm growing irritated just by the tone of my voice, but I know she won't let that stop her from insisting.

"I'm not saying it's a bad thing to want to feel upset, but if you start off by locking yourself away from the world, then it won't ever get better. And by the way, you caused this. Not her."

My hand that is holding my phone to my ear tightens and the other hand forms into a fist. Her words cause me even more anger and I want to throw my damn iPhone at the wall.

I've already been chewed out by Eleanor and Savanna, I don't need to hear it from my sister.

"Gemma." I warn and I can tell she is rolling her eyes even though I can't see her.

"Harry." She counters back.

"I've heard an earful from Eleanor, and Camilla's best friend, about what I did. I get it. I screwed up. I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't deserve her."

I hear her sigh but she doesn't say anything for a few moments.

"You're not an idiot. Yes, you screwed up big time, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve her. Look I'm gonna be honest with you, the two of you went into things way to fast. It wasn't a real relationship. You drunk fucked and then decided a few days later that you were in love. You weren't. My advice is to get over this sadness. If you really want her back, then fight for her. But do it right this time. Do it like an actual relationship. Take her on a few dates, get to really know each other. Then after that, become boyfriend and girlfriend. Once you're at that point, do all the real couple shit. Be lovey-dovey and passionate. Just don't rush into things again."

I take in her advice and process everything.

She's 100% correct and her cut-throat, up-front, honest advice actually helps and makes me feel a tad bit better.

"Holy shit, Gem. You actually managed to give good advice."

"See, I'm good for something. Anyways, shower and get dressed or whatever you have to do. I'll pick you up in an hour or so."

And before I could protest, she hung up.

.

.

.

I showered even though it wasn't really necessary. The heat and steam just helped me feel relaxed.

I'm not really sure where Gemma plans to take me, so I just put on my usual. Black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and boots.