Chapter 21

Camilla's POV, two months later

Today is two months since Harry sang to me in front of my whole school. We talked about how we didn't really have an actual anniversary, seeing that we were pretty much together before officially being together. So, we decided it would be the day he sang.

Last month we went to the movies, but this month I want to surprise him. He told Niall that he would be going out to lunch with his sister, so while he is gone I am going to go to his place and spread some rose petals everywhere, put on some lingerie, play some romantic music, and pour some glasses up with alcohol. Cheesy, I know, but hopefully we can get a little intimate. 

Normally it wouldn't take that long to get to Harry's flat, but traffic is being a bitch today. The thing that sucks about having your boyfriend be world famous is that when I try to go to his house, paps are always on his street ready to pictures.

I turn into his neighborhood and contemplate pulling into his driveway or staying on the road once I arrive at his house. I go with parking on the road a little farther down so he doesn't see my car and see that I'm here. There's only a few paps around and they only take a few photos of me before I politely ask them to leave. They do as told and drive off.

Harry gave me a spare key to his place awhile back and I pull it out of my purse. I struggle to unlock the door, but I finally do and I successfully get inside, shutting and locking the door behind me. I call out to make sure that he isn't home, and when I hear no answer, I head to his room.

I set the bag down on his bed-side table and pull all the items out. Before I start, I quickly make his bed, seeing that he didn't this morning. After that is finished, I drop red rose petals around the top of the duvet and throw in a few full roses.

Next comes drinks. I personally am not a wine drinker unless I have to, so I brought one of my favorites: Jack Daniels. It's actually my second favorite, my first being Jägermeister, but Harry is too much of a pussy to drink Jäger so I went with Jack.

Two glass cups are pulled out from my bag and I set them on the little table at the very bottom of his bed. Popping open the bottle of whiskey, I pour both glasses and set the container next to them. I double check to make sure everything looks okay as I grab the bag and push it under Harry's bed, then I strip off my clothes to reveal my brand new red lace lingerie. Doing the same to my clothes as the bag, those are pushed beneath the bed too.

I close the bedroom door and within seconds later, I hear the back open and Harry cough a little. Excitement floods through me and I rush to jump on top of his bed, hitting the play button on my iPhone's music. I lay down in a pretty sexy position and run my hands through my hair to give it a messy look.

His footsteps are approaching and I prepare for him to come in here and for us to make love. My cheeks flush at the thoughts running through my brain at the moment and I almost forget to focus on getting ready for him to find me. The door swings open with a click. I'm about to yell "Happy Anniversary, baby!" but the sight in front of me stops my mouth from moving.

Harry is with another girl and he almost doesn't even see me until the women his lips are on pulls away and looks at me in horror, causing his attention to divert to me as I try not to cry right there on the spot.

(A/N: Helllllo! Sorry this is such a short chapter and I apologize if there's spelling errors but it's 11:08 at night and I need sleep. Anyways, 10K reads! Thank you! Love you all!)