Chapter 17

Camilla's POV

His words play over and over again in my mind and I try to push them away and tell myself that this isn't real and that I can march right back to his door, force myself in, and he will think clearly. That he will tell me he didn't mean it and it was said out of pure sadness, nothing more. But No matter how much I think it, I know it won't happen.

I look at each one of the people in front of me. The people that I have become close with in such a short amount of time. My mind wants me to speak, to say something, but my mouth doesn't move. Louis stands up from his seat and walks over to me and Eleanor, who has now wrapped an arm around me.

He crouches down in front of me and puts a hand over mine.

"Don't cry, love. He's just angry and sad. He's confused. I'm sure he will realize what he did soon and it will go back to how things were. We're all here for you." Louis tells me and I didn't even realize I was, in fact, crying.

"Yeah, don't worry babe. We've got your back." Liam says and the rest of them all nod their heads.

Maybe this is what I get for taking things at such a fast pace with Harry. This must be God's way of teaching me a lesson; that I should've slowed down. It's strange though, because it hasn't been very long at all and I some how got close with these people. And then I realize something.

"But what if he doesn't end up coming through? What if we never get back together? What if...what if I never see any of you ever again?" I cry and the all have me in a group hug thing now.

"Shhhh, don't say that. No matter what Harry decides to do, we will always stay friends. Best friends. We're all just a phone call away and hey, we still have lunch plans, remember?" Eleanor assures me I give her a weak smile.

"We all second what El said. And let's say he doesn't cone through. That doesn't mean we can't see you still and hangout with you. We love you." Niall hugs as he speaks and all of their kind words have made me feel somewhat better.

"Thank you. All of you. I love you guys." I say and then just when I'm about to give them each a hug, a loud crashing sound is echoed throughout the room and we all jump up, looking towards Harry's room.

Harry's POV

My mind and heart are filled with sadness, anger, and regret. Sadness and anger for my mum's passing, and regret for Camilla.

I know I shouldn't have broken up with her because my brain is all over the place, but it had to be done. She doesn't deserve to be with someone who is going to depress themselves over this.

She is such a joyful person to me and I don't want to bring her down. I want her to go on with her life and to be happy. To not have to worry about me.

I look at myself in the mirror hanging on my wall. My eyes are red and puffy from crying, my hair is a mess, my clothes have now wrinkled, and the color is drained from my face.

Part of me is saying that I'm being to dramatic about all of this and that I'll get over my mother's death with time, but the other part is telling me to stay locked in here forever because it's just going to get worse.

I close my eyes and think of the first time Camilla and I talked in that club and how we got drunk and ended up going home to have sex, which neither of us even remember. And how I forced her to stay with me the next morning because I saw something in her. Something that I still am not sure of, but it made me want her.

Before I can process what I'm doing, I punch the mirror and the glass shadders to pieces. The frame falls to the floor and my hand is now covered in red.

I begin to feel dizzy as the blood drips from my hand. Everything around me starts to spin and I turn my head to see the boys, Eleanor, and Camilla.

Louis and Liam are grabbing on to me to help me stand up and Eleanor is holding Camilla as she screams and cries. Niall and Zayn are calling someone on the phone.

I close my eyes again and think of a happy place. My mind flashes of every single time I have been with Camilla. That's how I know I made a mistake. I need to get her back because when it comes down to it, even in the short period of time we have known each other, she is my happy place.

I'm about to tell her I love her and that I'm sorry, but I drop to the floor and everything goes black.

(A/N: Happy Saturday to you all and I hope you enjoyed this update! I'm not really sure how you guys still feel about this story because not many have left me feedback lately, but I hope you're still interested because it's about to get crazy. Anyway, I have wrote this whole thing while in the bathtub haha! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter; @skidoostyles)