Chapter 14

Girlfriend?

He wants me to be his girlfriend?

That's better than him ending things between us, but I'm not really sure what to say and how to say it.

Of coarse I'm going to say yes, but that little voice in the back of my head is telling me that Harry and I are taking things way too fast. I mentally push her aside and go with my heart.

"I'd love to, Harry." I smile and he walks over to me.

"Good, than I can do this." He whispers, only inches from my face before he backs me up against the wall and kisses me. It's a forceful kiss filled with passion. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He moans when I pull at his hair and I decide that I need him right here, right now.

"Bed. Now." I pull away from the kiss and demand. He nods his head and brings us over to the Queen size mattress.

Harry lays me down and gets on top of me and kisses up and down my neck achingly slow. I pull at the hem of his shirt and lift it above his head. His tattoos really are a beautiful sight and I have to stop myself from staring.

I feel his hands travel down to my jeans and he unbuttons them, sliding them off. My shirt comes next, leaving me in my bra and thong.

I expect him to take those off too, but he slides a hand in my panties and starts pumping two fingers in and out of me.

I moan at this action and I get goosebumps. Grabbing at his hand, I stop him.

"Take off your pants." I command. He fumbles with his belt and then finally slides the jeans down his long and skinny legs. He kicks them off and grabs a condom, then slides my thong off, unclasping my bra after.

He puts on the condom and positions himself at my entrance and then slides in. Another moan escapes ny lips as he starts to thrust in and out of me.

"H-Harry...Faster...G-Go faster..." I breathe out and he does as told. He surprises me by going really fast. Like, the fastest anyone has ever gone with me before. I like it, though.

"Say my name." Harry says and rake my nails down his back, surely leaving some marks.

"Harry...You feel so good, so good!" I scream as we both ride out our highs. He pulls out of me and then walks over to the trashcan to dispose of the condom.

Once he is back over by me, he lays down next to me and we both catch our breath.

I know we had already had sex before two times, but the first time we were too drunk to remember and the second time was a quick thing in the ladies room. This was different. It wasn't like anything else. It was more passionate and meaningful.

"We should go back out there now." I smile and he gives me one back before standing up and walking over to his clothes. I follow behind and we both quickly get dressed.

"Ready?" I ask and he nods again. I walk in front of him and just as I'm about to open the door, he grabs at my butt and gives it a squeeze.

"Harry!" I shriek and he laughs.

"1. I just fucked the shit out of you so I think grabbing your ass is okay, and 2. You're my girlfriend now so I'll grab you whenever I want." He smirks and I playfully roll my eyes.

He laces our fingers together as we walk down the hall and back into the living room. They are all sitting there quiet as mice and staring at us.

"Say my name! Ohhh Harry you feel so good! Go faster, Harry!" Louis cooes and they all burst into a fit of laughter. My eyes widen and I instantly feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

I hide my face in Harry's should and I feel him laugh.

"Shut up Louis." I say and he laughs.

"Hey, nothing wrong with a little action." He jokes.

"Anyways, we have something to tell you guys." Harry thankfully changes the subject.

"We're all ears!" Eleanor informs us and Harry looks at me before speaking.

"Camilla and I have decided to be together, as in boyfriend and girlfriend." They all cheer and smile and it makes me happy that they are happy by this also.

It's a strange things, really. A year ago I was just some random high school senior from the United States and now I'm living in London with my best friend, spending time with the biggest band on the planet, and I'm Harry Styles' girlfriend.

(A/N: Hi so I just wanted to say that I can't believe this story has 5.2K reads considering that I thought it wouldn't even get 1K! Sorry if you don't like the graphic scenes, I just really wanted to add it in there. I hope you all have had happy holidays! Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it like me, and Happy New Year to everyone! I might not update for about a week and a half because I'm going to be very busy the next few days and then I'm going Up North with my family to snowmobile. Love you!)