Chapter 27

Savanna's POV

It takes about a minute for the bastard to open his door, but when he finally does, he's a mess. His hair is all over the place and needs to be tamed, the only clothes on him are wrinkled sweatpants, bags are evident under his eyes, and there's stains on his puffy red cheeks that I assume came from tears.

"You asshole! What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?" I scream in his face before he could even manage to greet me.

He just stands there without a word and his emotionless face turn to sorrow. Without asking, I walk into his home and go straight to the living room, setting my purse down on his couch.

"Why the hell would you do that to her? Look, everyone around the two of you, including me, all knew that you and Camilla were taking things way too fast and rushed into shit but if you felt the need to cheat, then you should have broken up with her before-hand. If staying faithful is a problem to you then don't be in a relationship with someone you claim you love."

My rant seems to make something about his emotions change because his eyes widen slightly and he stands up a little bit straighter.

"Savanna, let me explain some things to you." Harry begins and I take a seat. "What I did was, and still is, extremely wrong. Even more than that, it's the worst thing I've ever done. My intentions were never to cheat on Camilla. This sounds stupid and horrible, but it's just like I lost my self control when Haley showed up. No matter what any of you think or want to believe, I do love Camilla and always will."

He finishes his little sob story and I roll my eyes.

"You dumbfuck. 'Losing your self control' around her isn't an excuse. And if that is really what happened, then how are we all supposed to know you won't lose it again?" My attitude is evident and my words are sharp.

He takes a seat on the chair across from me. Not a word is said and I sit there, waiting for a response. He looks down at the ground and sighs, then looking up at me. His mouth finally opens and he speaks.

"I...I don't know."

Camilla's POV

Savanna still isn't home and I've called her three times but she never answered. I'm becoming concerned and nervous, but try my best to relax since the last thing I need right now is to worry.

I've become a little bit tipsy after two glasses of wine and I just want to take my mind off of things.

My phone is sitting on the table next to me, so I pick it up and call Eleanor. It's only been about three hours since she left here so I hope her meeting is done.

"Hey, doll. How're ya?" She kindly greets me over the phone.

"Not any better than before. And I've had some wine so I'm a little...off. But do you have plans tonight? I need to go out."

She laughs before responding. "I don't have any plans, but I do have work tomorrow. Although, I can just go in late. Get ready, I'll pick you up in 30 minutes. Dress slutty!"

I laugh at her last sentence and we get off our phones.

I stand up and make my way over to the fridge to put the wine away, then go to my bedroom.

There's a new dress I've been wanting to wear so I'll wear it tonight. Plus it's short and shows a lot so it will fit Eleanor's 'slutty' request.

It's a skin-tight, ends above mid-thigh, Tiffany blue, and has long sleeves made of lace.

I rip it off the hanger and open the bin in the corner of my room that contains all my shoes.

There's a lot of different colors of heels and I go with a white pair of pumps.