👧 Prologue 👦

Haryana,

At 1.00 pm.

A 10 years old boy was standing in front of a huge haryaanvi house excitingly observing it's beauty and enjoying the lovely soothing environment.

He had his ear plugs on while totally immersed in the song as he engrossed himself taking a view at the beautiful perfectly maintained garden whilst standing exactly in front of the gate of the house.

" I should take some pictures here, I'll show them to my friends after I return delhi ".... He spoke to himself while removing his father's cellphone from his jeans pocket that he had lent from to take photos.

While on the other hand,

A 9 years old girl was returning back from her school riding  her cycle recklessly on the pedestrian path along with her friend.

They were riding soo recklessly such that they even damaged some of the fruit and vegetable vendor's carts in the manner for fun.

The girl hit one of the cart again and was about to run away laughing at the damaged she'd done when the woman, who was the owner of the cart shouted. " Pagal ho gi h k chori. ke kare se tu " (Are you made girl. What are you doing) .... She raised the spoiled vegetables from the ground and showed them to her.

The girl stopped her cycle and turned her face around to glance at the woman. She made dangerous face as she back answered. " Pagal main naa hu chachi wo toh apka pura parivaar se. Or haa ib K baar mujhe pagal bola na toh phir mhaara naam bhi Sanyukta Agarwal na " (I'm not crazy aunty but your family is. Next time if you ever dared to call me crazy then I'll show you the real me) .... She gave her ' Do you get that ' wala look and resumed her riding with her friend. " Chal Vidhushi ".... She added as she took a tomato from one of the cart that came in the way and took a bite of it while showing her punch to the boy who was looking after the vegetables..... " Ammmaaaaaa ".... The boy fled away crying while she chuckled at his horrifies expressions.

Soon they reached the road outside her house. " Bye Vidhushi raat mein baat karenge hum.... Mhaara phone utha liyo nhi toh thaare room me ghuske tanne marungi. Chal bye " (well talk in the nigh and if you didn't pick my call up I'll beat you black) .... This is her way of wishing bye to her best friend.

" Thik h chal Byee ".... Vidhushi wished her back smilingly sheepishly as she went along her way while Sanyukta entered through the gate.

Her eyes were fixed outside on Vidhushi only as she came inside while waving her bye when suddenly.... " Aaahhhh "

She hit the guy who was standing in the garden and they both fell down.

" What the hell. You stupid girl are you blind ".... He shouted on her removing the ear plugs hissing in pain as his elbow was paining.

Sanyukta who was busy removing the dirt from her school uniform looked up at him with that murderous look  on her face as she said. " Thaara dimaag ka screw dheela h ke chore. " (Are you crazy boy) .... She got up making her cycle stand as well.

The boy stared her with puzzled looks whilst he remarked. " What the hell. What are you saying. Seedhe se bolna nhi ata kya ".... He twichted his lips while gazing Sanyukta disgustingly until he realised. " Wait a second... What... What did you just say... Tumne mujhe chichora bola ".... This time he glared her. " How dare you call me chichora you idiot "..... How waited for her reply keeping his hands on his waist.

" Oye apni yeh angrejji band kar. Pehle tu mhanne  yeh bata tu mhaare garden me kaise ghusa. Apne baap ka Ghar Samjh rakha h k " (First tell me how did you come in my garden) .... She stated pushing him backwards.

The boy shockingly stare her as she pushed him again. " Are you crazy girl. Kya kar rhi ho. Parents ne manners nhi sikhaye kya tumhe. ".... He said taking backward steps while she came forward.

Hearing him say something about her parents, Sanyukta clenched her teeths and gave a tight punch on his face. The boy fell on the ground holding the corner of his lips that was bleeding. " Aaahhh "... He winced in pain seeing his own blood.

Sanyukta bent down while clutching his collars and spoke harshly.  " Agli baar mhaare amma or baapu k bare me kuch bola toh thaare yeh sare daant tod dungi. Yaad rakhiyo chore ".... She jerked him on the ground and ran away outside the gate leaving her cycle there not before seeing him last time before she disappeared.

While the boy called his father pointing at her running figure. " Dad help me. Daddd catch that girl ".... Hearing his voice his parents along with another couple of same age came running towards him.

" What happened randhir. Ohh god you're bleeding ".... His mother made him stand properly and felt bad seeing his lips covered with blood.

" Kya hua. Who did this Randhir ".... Asked his father with concern as he picked randhir up in his arms while wiping his lips with his handkerchief. Randhir made crying faces and announced. " Dad ek gundi ladki ne mujhe punch maara "

The couple standing next to Randhir's parents glanced each other's face in shock as they hit their foreheads together when the only name escaped from their mouth. " Sanyuktaa ".... While randhir and his parents stared them confusingly.

To be continued....

Dear lovely readers,

I'm participating in a sandhir writing challenge contest and this is the prologue of the book that I'm going to tag in..... Wo Meri Shizuka. Plzzz shower you love and support me. I just want your maximum support... Nothing else.

Wo meri Shizuka.... #sounds interesting, isn't it. 🙈

Wanna know how this ' dhaakad Sanyukta ' become his cute and sweet shizuka 😋

Plzzz do read, vote and comment for this is how you can help me. The more the reads the higher the chances of getting in.

Anyways, Coming to the part.... Here you met... Randhir and Sanyukta... The future husband wife. 😆

First meeting me hi fight shuru... What will happen in future. 🙈

You won't believe guys, before writing this prologue... I watched Mr. Bean and other cartoons for almost 2 hours to get that chote 9 years old bachche wali feeling. 😂😂😂 Main bhi pagal hu. And I'll make you pagal as well.

Plzzz do vote and comment.