shot 9

Later that night,

Randhir came late after his meeting with friends than Sanyukta. As soon as he entered inside the room he found her sitting in the balcony staring at the sky.

Don't know what happened to randhir that he attracted towards her and ended sitting beside her in the balcony as well.

When she realised she wasn't alone in the place she breathed a sigh of relief finding it to be Randhir only. " kya Dekh rhi Ho Tum ".... Randhir asked folding his legs together pulling the ends of his jacket more in his chest.

" Yeh stars kitne achche h na randhir. ".... She replied not averting her rues from the sky. " Mummy kehti h ki jo log god K paas chale jate h... God unhe star bana dete h. Toh kya agar papa ko tabiyat thik nhi hui to wo bhi star ban jayenge?? "

Randhir pityingly saw her fallen face feeling bad for her. He bit his tongue feeling even worst realising how he'd behaved with her in the afternoon. He hesitantly sit nearer to her while keeping his hand in hers that was on the ground.

" Kuch bhi. Yeh sab Jhut h sanyu. Nothing like this happens. Main Chota tha toh meri mummy bhi yahi bolti thi in fact sabki mummy bolti thi... Because Wo stars ko kharidna afford nhi kar payenge na Isilye. And who told you your father will become a star meine bola tha na main thik kar dunga tumhare papa ko ".... He claimed sounding mature enough to make sanyukta trust him and his words.

" Tum toh hons chote ho or kaam nhi nhi karte. Paise nhi h tumhare pass toh kaise thik karoge papa ko ".... Sanyukta mocked him narrowing her eyes.

This hurt his feelings and randhir stood up to leave. " Thik h jao or khud hi thik karlo Apne papa ko agar tum future me kabhi apne papa ko mere paas layi na toh cabin de bahar nikalwa dunga tumko "..... He said reaching uptil his bed.

Randhir removed his jacket and threw it on the floor in order to get her attention for she was still sitting there. " Kal papa ko hospital me admit Karne wale h tum jaoge Unko hospital leke "..   She asked who getting down of the window.

Randhir quickly turned towards the opposite side when Sanyukta came and stood next to his bed. " main kyu jaun??? Mere paas to paise nhi h na khud hi thik karlo Apne papa ko ".... He rudely replied covering his face with his quilt.

She didn't replied nor reacted to his words straight away matched towards her spherical couch and laid there. After sometime... Randhir craned his neck like a giraffe watching her sleep.

He clenched his teeth hitting his head. " this girl is so irresponsible ".... Randhir removed another sheet from the cupboard and covered her with it. " You know what Tum Bohot Badi Wali Pagal Ho... Choti Nhi... Badi Wali Pagal ".... He scrunched his nose giving her looks.

He then came back to his bed and dozed off.

*********

Next morning, when Randhir woke up he eventually glanced at the couch in order to see her but to his surprise it was empty and there was no sign of her yet in the room.

This gave rise to sudden Curiousity and randhir marched outside his room in search of her. However the house was too isolated there was no one in the house.

" what the!!! sab mujhe chod K chale gye an main kya karunga akele ".... He made crying faces feeling heck stupid.

Renuka was in the kitchen,  she couldn't suppress her laughs at his remark. " Oh hero come here. Main hu yaha koi tumhe akele kaise chod K Jaa sakta h ".... She chopped preparing his sandwich.

" Ohh mom thank god you're here otherwise mujhe laga main toh gya ".... He hopped on the kitchen slab and sat there folding his legs whilst Renuka passed him the sandwiches.

" Achcha mom sab kaha h... Koi dikh nhi rha. My room was as also empty ".... He spoke keenly trying to know about sanyukta indirectly.

Renuka smiled at his attempts at least he's trying to work from his side. " Umm sab toh bahar gye h Aaj Sanyukta K papa ko hospitalise kar rhe h na ".... Randhir who was chewing on his sandwich stopped eating and gazed Renuka's face.

" Ohh no mom why didn't you wake me up. Mujhe bhi Jana tha hospital ".... He placed the half eaten sandwich on the plate and moved towards the exit.

" main toh uthane ayi thi but sanyukta told me you've warned her not to disturb you. Usne mana kar diya mujhe ki randhir ko koi Lena Dena nhi h wo nhi ayega sath me ".... Randhir hymphed in anger moving down of the slab.

" kaha jaa rhe ho tum ab "... Asked Renuka raising the half eaten sandwich whole showing it to him.

" Mom don't you know it's very important for me to go to hospital ".... Randhir answered going out of the kitchen.

" There's no need for you to go there ".... He stated his mom in shock as she completed further. " Why do you think that?? ".... He asked keeping his hands on the waist.

" Aryan gya h sanyukta K sath ".... Randhir pouted in anger running towards his room while murmuring.

" Aryan k bachche chodunga bhi main tujhse "

To be continued....

I'm very sad with the response. 😰😰😰
I'll set target from now on.

Anyways, do you think Randhir would appreciate aryukta's friendship ????

Next part... 75 votes.

.