shot 11

Randhir blew out some air trying hard to avoid her. This girl is no less than any headache sometimes she talks about you, Sometomes she behaves as if you're her best friend and sometime... Not Sometomes everytime actually she behave like your presence and response matters her the most.

" Tum sun rhe ho kya main tumse hi baat kar rhi hu ".... She tugged his shoulder shaking him profusely.

On the other hand randhir jerked her hand off while turning his face to the other side. No matter whether she tries to convince his or whatever she really hurt him today.

He's gone to see her but there she was talking about him with that laddu Aryan. This really made him feel worse. Although randhir wasn't liking the shyness of her voice he loves her like she was before... Rough and tough.

This stupid girlish things doesn't suit her.

On not getting any response Sanyukya but her lower lip. ' Yeh toh bohot Gussa ho gya h an kaise manau ise? '.... She thought tapping her chin when Randhir saw her from the corner of his eyes.

" I'm sorry pakka next time se main tumhare bare me kuch nhi bolungi ".... He heard her say as she tried to make him look at her. Sanyukta turned his face towards her with the help of her palm but like again he jerked her off.

" Are sorry bola na phir bhi itna kyu akad rhe ho. Baat Karo mujhse. Randhir main tumse hi baat kar rhi hu... Kuch bolo... Bolona kuch. Main tumhari wife mujhe Gussa hona chahiye ladkiya Apne husbands se Gussa hoti h ladke nhi. This is my copyright an baat Karo mujhse se ".... He rolled her eyes hearing her stupid statements.

Husband and wife... Huh.

This time his silence really mattered her. Trying to suppress her tears Sanyukya hardly spoke. " Dekho agar tum mujhse baat bhi karoge na toh main phir se rone lagungi ".... This time randhir stared her face that was already red.

This made him feel bad for her.

' She's nowhere at fault randhir, forgive her. She's your wife. '

Told his heart.

Sanyukya was about to get up as her eyes finally started watering when randhir held her hand and gestured her to sit down. Sanyukta did as she was told... She sat there sobbing loud enough to reach his ears.

Turning towards her randhir cleaned the tears from her cheeks. He didn't knew she would get hurt otherwise he would have dealt this in his own ways by fighting and taunting her.

" Stop crying ".... He kinda ordered her while forwarding his handkerchief since she was still crying. When she did not take his hanky and turned her head to the other side randhir shook his head negatively remarking. " Ughh "

" Tum bohot gande ho "... She announced I'm between her hiccups when Randhir stared her in astonishment. " galti Khudne ki or aise behave kar rhe ho Jaise galti meri thi... Tumse achcha toh Aryan h "

As soon as he realised she's comparing randhir scrunched his nose feeling like... Hell. " Yeah this is your problem pehle harkate Karti ho or phir mujhe hi blame Karti ho "... He said clenching his teeth. " Maine bola tha kya Jake uske shoulder pe head rakh kar rone ko "

Sanyukta faced him not knowing what to say. Where does this come from!!! But when her tubelight mind struck with the thought she replied with equal rudeness and disappointment.
" Tumko kya karna h main uske shoulder or sir rakh ke roti hu toh "

Fisting his fingers in a tight lock randhir busted. " Exactly agar rona h toh mere shoulder pe head rakh ke ro because I'm your husband "... He also pushed her head on his shoulder as he added further. " You want to cry... Now cry "

They both stared at each others face and the next second busted in laughter. That was heck stupid like stunt. Randhir couldn't believe he did something stupid... 😂😂 Wasn't he the most perfect mumma's boy!!!

" Ye kya tha "... Sanyukta spoke in between her laugh as she rested her head really on his shoulder.

" Pata nhi kya tha ".... Replied randhir chuckling. " Let's get to sleep subah Phirse hospital Jana h na "..... Getting up from there randhir forwarded his hand to Sanyukta who smilingly accepted it.

On reaching to their respective beds they laid down glancing each other. " Good night ".... He wished.

" Good night "... She wished him too.

Will it remain the same in the future too when they'll grow up!!!!

Precap....

Sandhir separation.

To be continued....

Huh wasn't it boring!!! Haa it was. Bear with it Plzzzz... Next part is indeed worth reading.

Take baad they'll grow up... Haven't you realised... it's coming towards the end.

PlZz do vote and comment.