shot 3

But later that mid night..... Randhir was still in his slumber dreaming something beautiful about his lovelier when suddenly he received a punch in his left cheek.

He sat straight slurred in sluggishness looking here and there hmphing. He scrunched his nose up in rage as his eyes landed on a sleeping Sanyukta who was sleeping peacefully spreading her legs and hands on the bed whilst he was just sleeping on the edge of the bed.

" Moti kahi ki thodi si jaga bhi nhi de sakti mujhe ".... He muttered adjusting backwards.

Randhir fell back on the bed trying to catch his slumber but he was no more feeling sleepy. He positioned left to right to no avail. He bubbled his face glaring Sanyukta who was smiling in the sleep.

" Pagal ladki. Sapne me bhi punches marti h ".... He annoyed scratching his head. " Sanyukta get up Sanyukta uthooo ".... Randhir shook her vigorously thus disturbing her sleep.

" Kya h so jaa na kyu utha rha h mujhe ".... She threw a pillow on his face and sailed inside the blanket sleepily.

Randhor hit his head in disbelief... He've never seen someone soo sleepy head. " Tum waha pe shift ho jao thoda nhi toh main gir jaunga ".... He said rubbing his eyes.

Sanyukta upped her face from the pillow and pulled his collar bringing their faces close while randhir gulped in horror. " Bewakoof admi itni si baat K liye tune mujhe uthaya. Mujhe shift karke so nhi sakta tha ".... She said clenching her teeths together.

Indeed it feels like smashing the persons head when they wake us up disturbing our peaceful sleep. So happened with Sanyukta.

" Are maine koshish ki par khisak hi nhi rhi thi woh kya karta main ".... Sanyukta let go of him with such a force that he fell down on the ground. " Ouchh you stupid girl don't you have manners ".... He cussed her caressing his back.

" Manners K bachche an tu niche hi so upar mat aana ".... Sanyukta announced while pulling the quilt over her again.

Randhir acted like punching her back whilst taking the pillow from besides. " It's better to sleep on the floor than to sleep beside a chudail like you  "... He slurred keeping his head on the pillow whilst Sanyukta hugged her teddy tightly falling asleep again.

~~~~

Morning appeared with new hopes and zeal along. Sanyukta was the first one to open her eyes in the morning. She yawned stretching her body when her eyes landed on the floor where randhir was sleeping.

She felt pity for the poor boy because he was sleeping there with no shawl or blanket hugging his knees together. Sanyukta bit her lip nervously when she remember about the mid night happenings.

Getting out of the bed she took the blanket in her hands and spread it on his figure. She smiled watching the muscles of his face relax as he hugged the blanket tight feeling warm.

When her eyes landed in the clock, the conversation that had taken place last night between her parents came rushing to her mind and again Sanyukta's eyes teared up.
She sat down timidly besides randhir crying soundly.

Randhir's sleep disturbed when his ear drums vibrated hearing some slow muffles.  When he opened his eyes he got to see a crying Sanyukta who was sitting besides him.

He sat straight rubbing his eyes. " Sanyukta kya hua. Sanyukta kyu ro rhi ho. "... He asked with concern dripping voice. Sanyukta didn't say anything and just continued with her cries.

He scratched his head thinking of ways to make her smile. " Ohh I got it... mosquito ne bite kiya h na. And you're crying yeh soch Kar ki face pe pimple as jayega. Right ".... Sanyukta nodded her head in no. " Ohh I see... Bhut wala Sapna dekha Isilye darr gyi and that's why Tum mere side pe baith gyi. Right ".... She again nod her head in no making him tap his chin. " Toh phir Isilyd ro rhi ho kyu ki mumma ne tumko tumhari favourite doll nhi dilayi "

Sanyukta pouted whilst hiding her head in negative as she spoke. " Mujhe dolls se khelna nhi pasand h. Mujhe bat ball khelna achcha lagta h ".... She sobbed lightly making randhir smile.

" Tum toh puri mere Jaisi ho yrr. Tumhe bhi cricketers pasand h.... Kyu na hum don'o Aaj sath Milke cricket khele  what's say??? ".... Asked Randhir hopefully waiting for her reply.

She just nodded her head in yes not uttering anything. " Achcha toh dine hum Aaj cricket khelenge "... She looked up seeing his smiling face. " Achcha batao kya hua. Why you crying ".... Asked Randhir.

Sanyukta sobbed again as she finally said him. " Papa mujhe chod K chale jayenge "... Randhir quickly hugged her while muttering. " Who told you. Kuch nhi hoga uncle ko. Bola na maine main thik kar dunga uncle ko. Tum bas hamari sath Delhi chalo "

He detached himself from her while staring at her tears. " Tum achchi Bachchi ho na. "... She nod her head positively. " Toh phir rona band Karo. Tum rote hue bohot gandi dikhti Ho ".... He wiped her tears with his fingers when a naughty idea struck his mind.

Randhor got up from the ground slowly. " You know what Sanyukta jab tum hasti ho na toh shizuka Jaisi dikhti Ho. But when cry... Tum Giyaan Jaisi gorilla lagti Ho "... He showed her his tongue and ran out of her room in order to save his life.

" Teri toh. Tu ruk tujhe abhi batati hu... tujhe main giyaan dikhti hu ".... Sanyukta too ran out of the room to chase him..... Her Nobita.

Precap...

Sandhir ki shaadi.

To be continued....

Hope that was good.

Guys... Want to see chotu Aryan 😉😉😉. No no not from the serial one that black shadow Aryan nhi... But Randhir's best friend who's flirty, cute and adorable. Jo Har kisi se flirt Karta h. 😂😂

Plzzz do vote and comment.

Achcha Lagta h meri stories read karna toh vote bhi kardo 🙏

.