shot 15

Moments of pain

********************

The night for randhir went with heaviness. He doesn't even know when sleep came over through his cries. He had no idea what was going to happen with him there in Sweden... Although he've met and does video chatting with his uncle and aunt but never knew his parents would think something like that.

All the days he'd spent with sanyukta went in vain for him... She's the only reason why his parents are doing him this. He didn't even let Renuka near him in the night. She kept calling his name with heavy voice, speaking him some wonderful moments of his childhood with hope that he'll open the door and let her in saying ' Mumma I'll miss you '.... Alas, her hope remained as hope.... Empty and exaggerate.

She too had fallen asleep outside his room with harsh sitting besides her while she attempted to persuade him. Nonetheless... The little child was going through so much that he didn't do anything good.

After the hectic heart ceasing night... the morning appeared bringing more pain and silence in the environment in the house. There was no more Randhir's bantering or voice echoing in the premises like it used to be. It irked Renarsh more when there son did not come to the breakfast table instead he preferred to have it alone in the room.... Apart from his parents.
It was also not easy for renarsh to pass the heavy breakfast... Their eyes constantly searched for randhir and his sight. They can't help but predict all over again those exaggerating thoughts... Of him running to them and hugging them tightly. However... It remained in their thoughts.

Well.... Nothing was much different for sanyukta and her parents. She had great time while stopping herself from going to his room. But whatever he has done to her last night, was a new nightmare for her.

She was feeling bad that he was going to leave her... He was her best friend. He taught her some of the beautiful lessons the teachers couldn't even teach. He gave her her best childhood memories to cherish in the future... However it all broke away when he raised his hands on her.

From the certain moment... She was left with no courage to face him for the fear of being bitten off by him struck her mind. She did not even had her food... Because there was not the same feeling like she used to have while eating with randhir.

Their moments...

R- (like a guy to his gf) Tu breakfast kyu nhi khaa rhi h?

S- (innocently) Mujhe yeh pasand nhi h... Mujhe nhi achcha lagta yeh poha.

R- Offo sirf itni si baat (hitting his head) Yeh le. (passing her his half sandwich) Yeh khaa... I know Tera pet nhi bharta jab tak tu mere breakfast me se share nhi leti.

S- Hmm pata tha toh pehle kyu nhi diya tune. (taking his plate)

R- What the! Main kya khaunga sanyukta agar tu mera sandwich le legi toh.

S- Are tu hi toh bolta h... Sharing is caring. Toh ab kya hua.

R- Tujhe toh kuch bolna hi galat h... Sab cheez ka galat hi tareeke se use Karti h.

End....

Sanyukta had no interest in breakfast... Their happiness, masti, pranks everything will be gone after his leave. How will she live here without him. Her parents could not see her leaving her plate of sandwiches untouched. It seemed like... They wanted their daughter to behave like other girls but not like this.

Anyways... When hours passed in blinks... They couldn't believe now have come the time for randhir to leave. He was dressed by Renuka who again tried her best to talk to him while he sat there mouth sealed.