shot 17

15 years later,

" I love you Ron, I really have no idea how this friendship turned into love. Whenever I see you I feel you're made for me. I love you will you be my husband forever "..... Kneeling down on the ground Season, his best friend confessed.

" Ohhhhhh SAY YES RON. SAY YESSS ".... The crowd hooted together chanting their names in unison with great impact while he dumbstruckly stood there knowing nothing how to react.

They have gathered there in order to celebrate the last day of their college life notwithstanding it came out like this. Season, the most desired girl in the campus sat there on her knee waiting for his reply. Her white creamy skin glowed in the silver lights of the terrace making her look more beautiful. The navy blue shimmering dress suited her well.

" My knees are paining Randhir, tell me will you be mine forever! ".... She asked again while he eventually stood looked here and there.

Slowly the huddles from the crowd vanished as he patiently pulled her up. Everybody's eyes incredulously witnessed everything with daze while season hopefully gazed him.
" Season Umm I don't know what to say and... How to say ".... He fought with his own heart for words. Blank will be the last word that would struck him. It felt like the words denied to express his views. " I don't know how you'll react but I'm already committed ".... The crowd shockingly stared him with their popped eyes while Season impressed him with her longanimity. " There's someone who's waiting for me in India. I know I've never shared this with you guys... BUT IM ALREADY MARRIED. I just remember I was a kid when she had come to my home and we eventually got married. ".... Her eyes welled up listening his confession. She has always observed him going stiff when it was about girls and relationships. Probably this is the reason why he's single. " And as far as I know she's still waiting for me. ".... With this he took that rose from her and kept it on the table besides taking her in a friendly hug. " You deserve someone better than me "

Hugging him back Season controlled her tears, she should have asked him before rather than becoming an object of fun. " Ohh my bad luck. I should have met you before ".... She forced a grin not letting his eyes meet with hers.

" Season I'm extremely sorry but ".... Her negative nods got him mouth right as she took steps backwards.

" You don't have to be sorry Randhir... It's alright ".... She chipped before leaving the terrace, he impotently saw her retreating feature while the crowd burst in distant chattering.

~~~~~~~~

There's no interval in life, it goes on and on even if you're not willing to participate in this game of happiness and sorrow, you'll have to accept it. Something unknown was being recalled by his heart as he sat on the bench of the garden with shut eyes cherishing all the memories he have in this place.

Fifteen years rushed in a blink... Seems like that was yesterday Randhir has come here crying. Look at him now, he's one of the sexy mans found in the Collg. Anyways, after all the happenings he remembered of his home. Finally the wait is over, he can visit his parents and.... Her.

Randhir removed his cellphone and admired the photo that was on his wallpaper. It was her and he sitting in the garden of their colony together eating ice cream. " Kya tum abhi bhi waisi hi ho Jaise Maine bachpan me dekha tha!!! Kya main tumko yaad bhi hu? Uss din K baad se Maine tumhari tasveer bhi nhi dekhi h. Kaisi dikhti ho ab tum! (pause) Bola tha mom ne, mere Jane K baad hi tum ghar se chali gyi thi. Maine toh abhi bhi Tumko yaad rakha h yaha (keeping his hand on his heart). Kya main bhi wahi hu tumhari zindagi mein? ".... Spoke Randhir to her pic. He still recall that day when he'd behaved rudely with her making her cry with his acts. After a month, he has called his mother stating that he want to see her, meet her that's when she's told him that she has left his house... His room and his family as well.
He really felt bad but never got a chance to see her or ask for her apology and now it's been years. Fifteen goddamn years to their seperation. How he miss to see her??

Spending good time talkimg to her childhood photo Randhir dialled his father. It's his dad however he always gets a feeling that whenever he's talking to his parents she's there listening to him. Witnessing everything... Why haven't she came in front of him then??

H-(breaking his trance) hello randhir.

R- (stattering) He.. Hello dad.

H- How's my son!

R- I'm fine dad. How're you all at home.

H- We all are great. Aur bolo kya kar rhe the?

R- (excitingly) Dad... Finally degree mil gyi. I'm so happy that I'm coming back. Bohot miss kiya h aap logo ko. SAB KO.

H- (Understanding his words)
SAB bhi tumko bohot yaad kar rhe h. Come fast.

R- (happily) Kal ki flight h meri... I'll be there by the day after tomorrow. AAP SAB aaoge na mujhe Milne airport pe.

H- Sab toh nhi beta... Lekin main for sure aunga. I was the one who'd left you at the airport... And I'll only be the one to recieve you. (as a matter of fact with fung

R- (sighing) Lekin sab kyu nhi.

H- You know well... Indian women and their Upvaas (fast). Karwa Chaudh ka vrat h day after tomorrow so they're preparing everything from now only.

(Randhir inwardly sighed wishing her to be there. Unknown to the fact... She's there only waiting for him)

R- kk see you soon dad. Good night.

H- Good night. Enjoy your last days there... Because we tumhe hamesha k liye HAMARE sath hi rehna h.

With this the son and the father hung up feeling satisfied of coveting their indirect messages to each other.

Harsh excitingly slammed the door after him as he made his ways to the kitchen for he was
unable to keep this news with him. " Renuka "... He called her name.

" Renu... Renu where the hell are you Renuuu ".... Harsh restlessly called her name as he entered inside the kitchen where his eyes landed on his wife.

" Kya hua harsh itni jaldi me kyu ho ".... Renuka who's busy preparing sweets for the tomorrow's ' karwa chaudh vrat ' asked concentrating on here laddus.

" ughh Renu... Yeh sab chodo listen to me "... he said. " RANDHIR KA PHONE AYA THA... USKI ' MD TRAINING ' HO CHUKI H HE'S FINALLY GOT THE CERTIFICATE OF COMMENCING HIS CARRIER AS MD.... AND... WO PARSO WAPAS AA RHA H MUMBAI "

Hearing the last sentence, Renuka left all her work and hugged him tight while. " You really don't know harsh tumhe Kitni Badi news do h mujhe. Parso karwa chaudh ka vrat h... Aur Randhir bhi Tabhi aa rha h. ".... She swirled around holding his arms while he adored his wife.

But there was she... Who was standing against the wall of the kitchen outside, keeping her hand on the chest unable to control her racing heart beats recalling his words that he's spoke to her fifteen years ago.... Yes, Sanyukta Shekhawat... His forced wife.

Sanyukta quickly ran towards her room, the guest room where she's been staying from past three years while Renarsh craned their necks in her direction. " Finally hamari sanyu ka intezaar ab khatam hoga. ".... Said Renuka.

" hmm excited to Wo bhi h usse Milne k liye. Indirectly usne bohot Koshish ki sanyukta K bare me janne ki Lekin I didn't tell him anything. Zara use bhi toh pata chale hamara decision sahi tha ".... He concluded waiting for the day when his son will come.

~~~~

Shutting the door behind her, sanyukta threw herself on the bed over the stomach as she reached for the frame that she has hidden inside her pillow cover. It was the same photo which Randhir has... Their childhpod picture.
She caressed his face speaking to her heart. " Kya main use yaad bhi hu? Kya wo kisi aur ka ho chuka h? I was waiting for him since fifteen years... I miss you alot randhir ".... Sanyukta hugged their photo until the worst thought struck her mind. " Kya wo abhi bhi Mujhse naraaz toh h!! "

To be continued...

Very excited for the next update. 🙈🙈🙈

Aren't you guys excited as well? They're finally going to meet.

PlZz do vote and comment.

Saddahaqcontests

MonaMandy