shot 10

" let's go mom "..... Announced randhir as he restlessly sit in the passengers seat BecUse his mother who gave him a quizzical yet an interesting look.

" You sure baad me mat kehna... Maa why did you take me there ".... Renuka replied mimicking the last line making randhir twich his nose in embarrassment.

On getting Randhir's frowned look Renuka nodded in yes and ignited the engine. This is the first time her son is caring for someone that too for his little wife.

Not bad junior Shekhawat!!!

~~~~

In the hospital premises....

Sanyukta was crying profusely while rubbing her eyes. She couldn't see her father being injected and wearing that hospital uniform so she came out to avoid such drastic scenarios.

" Papa... Papa... "..... She cried recalling the funny moments they'd spent together.

She was crying badly when Aryan who have just come in search of her got to see her sitting on the bench alone and crying. Sanyukta's eyes turned red and face went dull.

Having a deep breath Aryan came and sat next to her silently. He waited until she looked up at him. " Pata h mujhe lagta Tum bohot strong ho but you're too weak. Tum toh chote babies K tarah roti Ho ".... Aryan remarked giving uninteresting looks to her.

Sanyukta wiped her tears off and watched him sitting straight facing her while she spoke. " Main chotu baby nhi hu... Main Badi ho gyi hu. "

Aryan rolled his eyes. " Really toh phir ro kyu rhi ho... Superman ko kabhi rote hue dekha h kya tumne "..... Aryan successfully diverted her mind while he wiped her cheeks. " You know what sanyu tum roti ho na toh mujhe achcha nhi lagta "

Sanyukta bit her lower lip feeling idiotic. Even she doesn't like to cry but the situation is really tough for her.

She sat close to him while keeping her head on his shoulder. " Tum bohot achche hi arhan... Randhir ko marna toh bhi ho at least. Promise karke tum Jhut toh bhi bolte na ".... No matter how much she try to avoid him, she still misses him.

Aryan innerly smiled for he got a chance to impress sanyukta. " Hmm wo toh h... Randhir kabhi apne promises nhi rakhta. But don't worry main hu na main tumhara khayaal rakhunga ".... He said confidently while she hummed in low tone.

This was being witnessed by randhir and Renuka who gave just come from the parking lot. Although Renuka was enjoying their cute talks but randhir... Randhir couldn't stand their proximity.

And what does she mean... He didn't keep his promise. Can't she see he have come here to support her.... To soothe. But this Aryan... Hell not leave him. Pakka.

" Chalein ya phir yahi pe khade rehne ka irada h tumhara ran "... Asked Renuka to which Randhir nodded in yes.

Holding her hand, Renuka moved toward the entrance. On seeing her coming sanyukta quickly got down from the bench and ran in her arms.

" Maa ".... She hugged her tight while sobbing.

Renuka gently caressed her hairs whispering soothing words near her ears. " Chalo now be a good girl and stop crying ".... She detached Sanyukya from her and made her look in her eyes.

All this while randhir stood beside Renuka looking here and there. He'd come here to see sanyukta but after hearing her words she just don't want to talk to her.

" Meri strong beti ho na... Stop crying and take this. Main yeh tumhare liye layi hu ".... Sanyukta delightfully accepted the bar of chocolate while glancing at Aryan.

Just then her eyes fell on randhir and me felt really very good. Really. " Randhir tum aa gye ".... She walked uptil him smiling happily.

Randhir turned face in the other direction as he replied rudely. " What you want to do... Jao Tum Jake meri chugli Karo iss laddu K sath bath ke ".... Randhir glared Aryan aka laddu.

" Mains kya chugli ki "... She innocently asked trying to make him look at her face but he was too adamant to see her.

" Main tum jaise chugli Karne wale logo se baat nhi karta go away "... Saying this Randhir walked from there hurting sanyukta even more.

*******

Renuka and Anju cake back with the children while harsh decided to stay back with Kishore. In coming two days kishore will have to undergo the surgery.

During the supper sanyukta tried hard to talk to randhir while doing everything he liked... Eating food silently, no tantrums, no silly joke and all but then also she miserably failed to manofy him.

When she came to their room, she found him sitting in the balcony staring at the stars. She too after adjusting her pillows and covering her teddy with blanket cake and settled next to him.

Precap...

" I'm sorry pakka next time se main tumhare bare me kuch nhi bolungi "

  " Are sorry bola na phir bhi itna kyu akad rhe ho "

" Dekho agar tum mujhse baat bhi karoge na toh main phir se rone lagungi "

To be continued.....

Next part you'll surely love it.

Hmm Randhir ko manana is not an easy task. Par kya sanyukta mana payegi randhir... Zarur. 😁

Okay... After two or three parts they'll grow up and then you know rest... 😉😉😉
Don'o taraf aag barabar ki lagegi.

Do vote and comment.