shot 4

" Randhir... Beta you didn't get this dress on. Kya hua mere hero ko ".... Harsh stepped in with a small turban in his hands that was for randhir.

Yesss.... Today he's getting married with his wild frenemy Sanyukta his little bride for tonight.

It has been three days since they've got to know her father's irony... And as wished by Kishore today is the day when they are getting hooked up.

Sandhir didn't know about this fuss until their parents told them today in the morning. They didn't even see each others face out of ego and shock.

" Dad you've said we've come here to spend our holidays... Yaha toh meri shaadi hi rhi h ".... He said in a tone that sounded way more mature.

Harsh chuckled softly as he replied. " Hmm so this what you're talking about. ".... Randhir confusingly looked his father with an open mouth. Do not kid him dear dad. " tumne use promise kiya tha na ki you'll do your best and will not let anything happen to her father "

" Haa bolo tha... Iska Matlab kya hua ".... He innconently asked with a serious look on.

Taking a deep breath harsh pulled randhir in his lap and said adjusting his hairs. " Promise ko fulfill karna hota h randhir and you promised her you'll be with her always, didn't you? And promise ka first rule yahi hota h that you keep it. "

Randhir wasn't really getting anything but then also he mummed. " Beta trust me it's nothing going negative ".... Harsh tried to knock his delicate head with some wisdom.

" But dad, wo hamesha Mujhse fight Karti h. Wives thodi na Apne husband's de ladti hain.... Haa wo baar baar mujhe Wo chichora bulati h. Mumma toh apki chichora nhi bolti h ".... This snap made harsh go straight and stilled.

" Nhi randhir... thats what you're thinking. She's a good girl. Tum bhi toh use hamesha tease karte ho... Jab main tumhare mumma ko tease karta hu she also reacts, doesn't she!!! ".... Randhir nodded in yes lost in his own thoughts.

He got up of his father's lap and reached the turban. Keeping it on his head... He made his way towards the door as he chipped to his father.

" Sanyukta must be waiting for me... Let's go dad. "

**********

On the other hand...

" Sanyu beta teri chunni (red veil) kaha h... Yahi toh rakhi thi ".... Anju asked searching for it in the surroundings.

Sanyukta heaved in urgency controlling her frustration... First of all her father's poor health... And now this problem called randhir... This made her feel vulnerable.

" Yeh rhi ".... Anju came back to the mirror and watched sanyukta's beautiful face. Although she was just 9 years old but she didn't look Amy the less than any mature bride.

Her eyes filled up seeing her daughter getting dressed as bride... She haven't thought of anything of this sort before.
Watching her sanyukta's eyes too welled up and she too began crying.

" Maa mujhe nhi karni yeh shaadi... Uss delhiwale ko wapas bhija do. Main kahi nhi jaungi Apko chod ke. ".... She cried with sobs.

" Sanyu aesa nhi bolte bete. Bhul gyi... Shaadi K baad hum sab Delhi Jaa rhe h ".... Anju pulled her in s hug rubbing her back. " Or kisne kaha tu akele jayegi... Hum sab h na. "

Sanyukta innocently stare her face. " tere papa ki wish h tu randhir se shaadi Kare... Kya tu nhi chahti h unki wishes puri ho ".... She nodded in yes as Anju wiped out her tears.

Just then Renuka came in. Her face fell seeing sanyukta cry. Getting a 9 years girl married is really not a good idea. But they're helpless... As in as best friends they're helpless... They don't want to let Kishore down.

" Are meri beti kyu ro rhi h ".... Renuka sat next to Anju and pulled Sanyukta in her arms. " Kya randhir k waja se Tum ".... She couldn't complete her sentence as Sanyukta interrupted.

" Wo kya mujhe rulayega uska toh main tod dungi. ".... Spoke sanyukta in her dabangg mode making the ladies laugh heartily.

Renuka said in a predicting tone to Anju. " Pata nhi mere bete ka hoga aage jake ".... Anju positively nodded her head while Sanyukta confusingly stare them.

" Matlab kya ".... She asked not getting anything only to get an empty reply. Renuka and Anju got busy talking with each other on the same making sanyukta tap her foot on the ground waiting for them to complete.

When she couldn't control her irritation she chipped. " Are aap dono jaldi chalo nhi toh mera hone wala pati Bhaag jayega ".... The ladies shockingly look at Sanyukta with raised brows then at each others face. " Are aap log kya Dekh rhe ho mujhe.. Chalo na jaldi aunty nhi toh pakka apka beta kisi or se shaadi kar lega "

" Ohh haan chalo chalo. Isse pehle mera beta kisi or se shaadi karle hum jaldi mandap me chalte h ".... Renuka said funnily enough to persuade sanyukta.

She held her hand and moved towards the madam not before pulling the veil down to cover her face.

*****

'  Shaadi sampann hui... Ab aap don'o apne Mata Pita ka aashirvaad lelo '

The newly wedded couple touched the feets of their elders giving each other a tough look making the elders sigh in patience.

Precap....

Randhir's flirty doraemon... Aryan.

To be continued....

Hope that's good.

Plzzz do vote and comment.