Shot 20

The kiss was eventually going slow where randhir wanted to live all the moments... It was for his wait, his indirect commitment, his desire that he has gradually developed for her after certain period, his memorable fights with her and above all the vow to his dear wife who was fifteen years old yet so newly wedded. The passion that rekindled inside his heart was more then he'd thought, randhir cannot even believe how his mood had modified. How his annoyance varied into unfathomable desire and unconditional urgency of claiming her presence. He purposely bit her lower lip roughly to make her moan or groan for the way she'd stood stiff it didn't give him a good feeling. Come on, he has come only for you Sanyukta and you're not even responding to his first kiss. He pinched her waist roughly yet again moving down to her neck.

The fire that was just begun inside her chest pounded like heck making each and every cell of her body to shiver. Though she too loved the way he was treating her but there was no way Sanyukta responded to him. Only she knows how she'd passed all these years living with hard memories he had given her. She has grown up but the fear inside her heart of him hurting her for intruding his life couldn't be abolished. However the tough wall of her emotions was demolishing, his acts made her want him more, Sanyukta gradually gripped his collar pulling him more with closed eyes while he victoriously grinned pushing her more against the door. She was like sanwhiched between him and the wall. His hard chest pressed hers making her feel more desirous.

" Why aren't you living in my room "... He questioned yelling down the dress off her shoulder digging his nails in there while his another hand reached for zip.

Sanyukta had a lot to say but the sentences she'd framed to put forth were all long forgotten. " Tumne... ".... She helplessly stopped as she realised him unzipping her while turning her around. His hot breathes over her bare back frissoned her heart with pleasure. " Tumne hi mana kiya tha na.. Ki ".... She melted realising his fully pulling down her dress revealing her white skin. Randhir did not wait even for a second and walked her to the bed. Making her lie down he pinned both of her hand on the bed as he showered her bosoms with light kisses.

" Go on I'm listening ".... He stated before sucking in her hardened mamilla. Her not so loud moans broke into the room turning the environment erotic. She bowed her back more to his enjoyment.

" ki I can't step inside your room. If I'll then.. Then ".... Like again she felt short of words and breath as he crushed her tit under his palm making her scream inaudibly.

Randhir looked up at her face, his eyes darting in hers indirectly transporting his message to her heart whether he really meant those words. " I was just a kid Sanyukta... Keep yourself in my place. Tumko kaise feel hota agar Tumko Jana padta Apne parents settled dur. ".... She lowered get eyes kind if seconding his words. " Aisa hi tha toh abhi kyu ayi room me! ".... He raised his brow smirking already. " It's simple Sanyukta YOU LOVE ME... AND I LOVE YOU. Or agar nhi Karti toh aise mere sath mere bed pe nhi hoti ".... He smiled before kissing her lips lightly and tgis time she kissed him back caressing his nape. " I can't tell you how much I missed you Sanyukta... No day has passed where I didn't miss you ".... He confessed keeping his head on her chest, his now favourite place.

" I too missed you. Mujhe toh laga tha... Laga tha Tum mujhe bhul jaoge or ate hi Mujhse divorce mangoge ".... She too let her hearty confessions out sounding a little heavy with tears.

" Haa Lekin uska ulta hi kiya maine. Kuch zada hi kar diya ".... Said Randhir naughtily whilst pointing her swollen lips and love marks on the shoulder and neck.

Knock... Knock.

" Randheeer open the door. Sale kamine aya toh Hume bola bhi nhi... Harsh uncle bhi hame chod K chale gye tujhe lene ".... Aryan shouted loudly while knocking the door.

" Sahi kha h kisi ne... Sare friends kamine Hote h ".... Remarked Randhir whilst getting up from her. Sanyukta slowly laughed zipping herself up. Making sure she's dressed back randhit opener the door and....

" WELCOME HOME CHUTIYE ".... They sang together.

Fuck...

He was down on the floor with all his friends upon him hugging him together. This is their way of welcoming him.
" Get off mee "... Randhir tried to scream as they sat on his tummy or legs or chest like little kids. " Harami K bachcho uthooo ".... Summoning up all his strength Randhir knocked them down as he stood up.
" Don't you have Sharam meri wife k samne mujhe gali dete ho ".... Keeping hands on his butt Randhir glared them while Sanyukta blushed.

" Ohho Biwi "

" Sharam "

" Gali "

They exclaimed one by one as parth brought Sanyukta near their gang. " Sanyukta you don't know video chats ke yeh Kitni gali deta tha. Bata dun Randhir! "... He smirked keeping a hand on sanyukta's waist to make him go red and rough.

Randhir pulled her in his arms caging her waist as he announced globally. " Biwi h meri... Choti Sanyukta nhi h jo ice-cream khane leke chale gye, ringa ringa roses khelna le gye, hath Pakad K park chale gye Huh... Now she's my wife. Ek metre K diameter me bhi aye na toh sab ki girlfriends ko pata lunga ".... Randhir whispered near ther ears quite distancing himself from her so that she couldn't hear him.

Everyone smiled sheepishly giving him an apologetic look. " Ice cream ki baat ki h toh kyu na hamare wali shop me jayein... Itne Salo baad hamara get together hua h. ".... Suggested arjun.

" Haaa Haa ".... They agreed. " Lekin randhir sabke paise dega ".... Aryan announced and everyone busted out laughing.

" Haa zarur. Ab chale "... He said as they all made their ways out of his room. " Chale Shizuka! ".... Asked Randhir at he forwarded his hand to her. " Haan Nobita ".... They addressed each other with the names they've kept in the childhood.

" Ab yaha bhi kissy dedo Shi... Zu... Kaa ".... Randhir forwarded his right cheek blushing exactly like nobita as he mimicked his voice as well. She kissed there too. They too exited the room holding each other's hand.

And with this... Nobita finally got with his shizuka. ❤ And they lived happily ever after.

The end.

I can't tell you how weird did i feel using that word 😅 but you know some crazy friends of yours make you do things you never do.

I never abuse... I'm sorry.

Anyways, hope it's a worthy ending. Another book of mine has come to its end and really the love is recieved from my lovely readers was ❤ I wanted to delete this book right after the third chappy but then... It's better to end it rather then to quit. I hope you guys really enjoyed this cute little journey.

See you guys super soon with a new book. Something new this time... 😉😈

Love you all.