shot 7

After the dinner randhir immediately left the dining table in order to attend the meeting conducted by his gang. He was in the utmost corner of the garden sitting in the ground in a circle with his friends.

" This idea is amazing. We should follow this one ".... Parth his friend spoke loving the idea that randhir have put forth.

" No ways agar mujhe lag gyi toh... Mera face kaharab ho jayega. Phir main kisi ladki ko kaise pataunga ".... Aryan, the naughtiest of the all exclaimed making faces.

He it s cute but full of mischief. He never leaves any chance of flirting with beautiful girls be it if his age or elder woman.

" Shut up Aryan... Agar yeh idea follow nhi kiya na to hum haar jayenge pata h na Dusri colony ki team kitna achcha football khelti h ".... Arjun, the most sensible and obedient among them,  claimed.

They were busy in their meeting concentrating fully on the idea randhir was suggesting being the football team captain.

Just then sanyukta with harsh came in the garden with a doll in her hand. " Wow yeh kitna achcha h. Wowwwwee itnee Saree flowers "... She chirped roaming around in the garden whilr harsh sat on one of the bench watching her lovingly.

Back to the gang... They were all quiet listening to randhir and his further idea when Aryan chipped. " Guys guys mujhe kisi ladki ki awaz aa rhi h ".... He stated keeping a hanf behind his ear and trying to hear the voice again.

The other dramatically hit their heads chipping together... " Tu phir shuru Ho gya Aryan "

Aryan gave them all ' Are you serious guys ' wala look keeping a hand on his mouth. " Come on guys... I didn't expect this from you all. Aesa bhi toh Ho sakta h na ki wo meri Sapno ki Rani ho... Meri shizuka ".... Aryan chirped dreamily blinking his eyes.

" Now if you don't stop na Aryan toh I'll throw you out from the team ".... Randhir warned Aryan with a serious look.

Aryan raised his hands in the air surrendering himself. " Haa okay okay... Samjh gyi main. Aese Gussa kyu ho rha h jese Maine teri girlfriend ched di ".... Aryan replied shrugging his shoulders making randhir shocked.

~~~~

" Maine kabhi aesa garden nhi dekha. Kitnaaa bada h yeh papa. Randhir ko toh yaha khelne me bohot maza ata hoga ".... Sanyukta chirped excitingly moving round and round.

" Ghumo mat beta aap gir jaoge ".... Harsh spoke standing from his place to catch sanyukta but she ran away.

" Catch me papa. Pakdo mujhee ".... Harsh ran behind Sanyukta like a child feeling so good to spend his time with his  ' choti bahu '

~~~~

" So this is how we can win the next match. Iss baar Aryan goal keeping Karega and I'll play in the team with you guys ".... Everyone nodded to this, agreeing with randhir.

They were group discussing when they heard. " You can never catch me... I bet you papa. Aaj tak koi nhi Pakad paya h mujhe. I'm a butterfly " ... The boys except randhir rubbed their eyes watching Sanyukta with open mouth.

She looked no less than any princess... Randhir removed his tongue after witnessing the expression on his friend's face. They were behaving like they've got to see a fairy.

When Sanyukta disappeared from their sight they looked each others face. " She was soo cute na. ".... Arjun commented adjusting his big fat specs.

Aryan hit him with elbow pouting annoyingly. " Bola tha na maine I heard a girl's voice par kisi ne meri suni hi nhi. See there was a girl that toooooooo sooooooo cuteeeeeee ".... He joined his palms falling on the ground with a dreamy smile.

" guys listen to me ".... Randhir stared trying to get her their attention but they were all least bother in hearing him.

" hmm thi toh wo bohot zada cute but I have never seen her here. New resident toh nhi ".... Said parth tapping his chin.

" Are baat toh Suno guys... Wo ladki ".... Again they cut randhir in the mid words and continued with their guessings.

" May be abhi shift hui hogi wo ".... Arjun guessed.

" Oye sab Chup Karo... Wo meri butterfly h. Mai use pakdunga don't think about her. Meri shizuka. Meri pyaari Shizuka ".... Aryan concluding shutting them all.

" Areeeeee meri baat Suno ".... Randhir shouted but no one looked at him as they were busy thinking about sanyukta only.

" Even we all want to make her our friend Aryan... Tu akele nhi banayega use friend ".... Parth countered.

Aryan nodded in head in no as he roamed in the ground singing the song.....
" Wo meri shizuka...
main Uska nobita...
Mujhe usse milna h...
Meko Nai pata...
Main use pataunga...
Or shaadi karke Bhaag jaunga "

Hearing the last two lines randhir felt kinda jealous and he pulled Aryan towards him. " Kamine tu meri Biwi ko leke bhagega ".... He shouted on his face making everyone go shock.

" Biwi!!!! Or Teriiii!!!! ".... Aryan as well as other exclaimed in unison while Randhir nodded his head in yessss.

To be continued....

How do you like Aryan's naughty character!!!

I don't know whether I'm writing Aryan's dialogue the way I've thought or not... I just want to make it clear guys... He's funny and notorious boy. Don't take any of his word seriously. He's just a kid. May be in some if the place he'd sound rude and annoying.

Anyways... Randhir ki jealousy kaisi lagi??? And Aryan ka song 😂😂😂😂

PlZz vote and comment.

Next part... After 70 votes.