shot 13

" Happy Birthday to youuuu...
Happy B-Day to you..
Happy B-Day dear Aryan, happy B-Day to you "

The noise of applauses broke in the whole mansion. Today the little naughty devil Aryan has turned 11. Aryan made his parents eat the cake first followed by his friends and relatives.

It has been a huge celebration tonight, seeing Aryan flirt with all the ladies and blushing all the way when one of them kisses his cheek lovingly, not to forget the cute selfie.

The day was indeed amazing, for sandhir it was wayore amazing. They did not leave each others side ever. Infact they even has presented a dance performance thus winning everyone's heart.

The midnight appeared and every guest has left only the family friends stayed back to have dinner, however it want a wait over dinner, it was for something else. Yeah... For letting the kids know about randhir and his tomorrow's flight to Sweden.

After the supper they settled in the couches with low faces as they glanced their children helping Aryan open the gifts, wish if they could stay like this forever happy and excited yet naughty.

Harsh gazed everyone asking for their permission and called all of the kids towards them. Once they settled in the opposite couch harsh begin.
" So how was the party... Hamara surprise Kaisa laga??? "

" Bohottt achcha ".... They replied in unison taking the elders with laugh at their masti.

Harsh watched them tease each other and a serene smile appeared on his lips for soon this laughs will be vanished. However in the coming days they will hardly hear this laughs.

" okay kids now stop and listen to me ".... They turned silent keeping a finger on their lips while hearing harsh speak very carefully. " Okay so... Mere paas ap logo k liye kuch h "... Their eyes glistened with curiousity as the saw harsh removing packets from below the sofas.

" Isme kya h harsh uncle... Mere liye dusra gift wowwwwee... Lekin sabko kyu mila??? ".... They shared him while scratching their heads. " I mean B-Day mera h toh mujhe Aaj gifts Milne chahiye the na... Chal de mera gift ".... He chipped while snatching away Parth's gift.

" Aryan give him his present back NOW ".... spoke his mother, Aryan silentpy returned parth his gift back.

Harsh smiled innerly because randhir were busy in their own work... Praising each other's gifts. They has nothing to do with them or Aryan and his pagalpanti. Randhir was gifted a little doll of a boy with R embroidered on his cap whereas sanyukta was given the same doll of a girl with S embroidered on it. It was a compliment couple dolls coven each to Sanyukta and randhir.
As below...

They seemed to be quite happy with the gift Thry were given

They seemed to be quite happy with the gift Thry were given. Harsh rose from his seat and approached Randhir who were lost in playing with their dolls together.
Being doen uptil their level he said. " Aap don'o ko yeh gift Kaisa laga "... He asked as they placed a kiss on his cheeks.