shot 8

" Haaa she is my wife... Kuch der pehle hi hamari shaadi hui h ".... He clarified himself trying to make this boys understand.

Randhir also shared the news of her father's ill health and narrated how he'd promised sanyukta to help his father recover as soon as possible.

Hearing this the boys nodded their heads in unison understanding the matter. Randhir heaved in relief considering that his friends understood what did he just say until Aryan said.

" Agar Wo teri wife h to tune use humse milaya kyu nhi randheer ".... He narrowed his gaze giving randhir looks of Suspection as if he was lying and preventing him to be friends with that girl... Because he want to be her freind.

" I'm not lying I promise ".... Randhir pinched his throat proving how conscience he is while Aryan still stared him with the narrowed eyes not believing on his words.

" Achcha toh phir prove kar she's your wife ".... Aryan folded his hands thinking that randhir will speak truth now and will be caught red handed.

" Okay come with me. Main milata hun Tum logo ko sanyukta se ".... Randhir announced as he made his way in the direction where Sanyukta have gone.

Aryan quickly followed him along with arjun and parth while he chipped. " Sanyukta, kitna achcha naam h na. Mujhe bohot achcha laga, uski tarah hi h cute ".... Aryan spoke while the two others nodded in yes.

No sooner have they come
little far than they spotted sanyukta sitting on the bench with harsh. On seeing her with Randhir's father some of their doubt automatically vanished but the other half was still irking them.

Was sanyukta really Randhir's wife??? She's toooooooo cute to be his wife. No ways.

Aryan made a crying face when Randhir walked towards them and placed his hand on hers. He said something to his father then brought Sanyukta along while holding her palm tight.

" Sanyukta you are my wife na. They are not ready to believe me... They think I'm lying ".... Randhir chipped glancing at her face hopefully while his friends turned their eyes on her. " Batao Inko ki hum married h ya nhi. Maine promise kiya h na tumse tumhare dad ko thik Karne ka tell them "... He added further.

Sanyukta nodded in yes....
as she was about to open her mouth to agree with him, she remembered how he refused to take her along and introduce her to his friends. She quickly nodded her head in no. " No yeh Jhut bol rha h. Main toh ise janti bhi nhi. Yeh tum logo ko Ullu bana rha h ".... Randhir shockingly stared her face as he flinched back realising his friends were glaring him by then.

" You lied randhir. Agar tujhe bhi isse friendship karni thi to bol deta hum sath me friendship karte why you lied ".... Parth said while Sanyukta smiled devilishly.

This what we call... Tit for tat???

" No I'm not lying. She's lying. Maine use Aaj push kiya tha na toh Uska hi badla le rhi h ye Mujhse ".... Randhir tried to explain himself as he glared Sanyukta. " Pata tha Tum pagal Ho... Lekin sath me
Jhuti bhi ho yeh ab pata chala ".... He cussed making the boys annoy.

Harsh sighed softly seeing the tension in between the children and finally decided to interfere. He came towards them and said. " Sanyukta... Randhir ".... All of them went still seeing harsh stand there.

" Haa papa "... Sanyukta and randhir said together when harsh stood on his knees matching their heights.

" Jhut bolna galat baat h. ".... He glanced sanyukta first then at randhir. " Randhir ne jo kiya Wo galat tha but we shouldn't behave like others. For hum me or dusro me kya differences reh jayega "... He said trying to explain them. " Chalo now forgive each other and introduce yourself to your New friends ".... Randhir and Sanyukta nodded their heads in positive and she introduce herswlf to them.

Soon they were laughing and giggling together. And all the while randhir was holding sanyukta's hand tightly not letting her go away. Even she did not feel bad and she too held his hand tight.

" So this is true tum randhir ki wife ho "... Aryan asked with a broken heart wanting her to say no. For how many times will he have heart breaks. Whoever he falls in love with are always mingled, why??? 😂

" Haaa. Lekin Tum kyu baar baar puch rhe ho Aryan ".... Sanyukta faked confusingly.

" Nhi Wo aese hi. Agar tum mere best friend ki wife bhi hoti toh main tumhe apni girlfriend bana Leta phir hum roz sath ice cream khane jate ".... He replied smiling sadly.

" Ohh so sad. Koi baat nhi main tumhare jaga randhir k sath ice cream khane chale jaungi. Randhir tumhara best friend h na tum khilao ya randhir... Baat toh ek hi h na ".... Sanyukta replied practically while Aryan nodded in yes.

" Haa yahi to problem h... Agar randhir mera best friend nhi hota toh phir main tumhe ice cream khilate zarur le Jaa sakta tha. My bad luck "... Aryan stated like a grown up guy who's talking to his crush.

They continued with their ice cream talks while harsh walked them towards the nearest ice-cream parlour fulfilling aryan's wish chuckling and laughing at their talks.

Indeed children are the bundle of innocence in this world. They really don't know what they talk about.

To be continued....

Hope that was good.

Possessive randhir and heart broken Aryan... Kaise lage.

They are children... They really don't know what are they talking about... Do you think it will always remain like this or their lives will take a turn.

Plzzzz do vote and comment.