shot 18

2.45 am.

" We'll miss you buddy. Do come again to see us ".... Gabriel, Randhir's roommate and one of the very best friend handed him the slam diary he has maintained from all these years as a symbol of their longing friendship.

" I really can't believe you're leaving Ron, how am I going to flirt with girls without Your motivation mahn ".... Abbot, his another roommate exclaimed handing a cute red colored little gift box while randhir smiled incredulously as he stated in dramatic manner. " hmm don't tell me I'm hallucinating!!! Did he really just gave me a present! ".... He asked to the crowd of 35 people who has come to bit Randhir bye to which they screamed loudly enthralling other's attention.

" We'll miss you bombshell ".... Chiara, his library friend kissed him on the cheek giving him her lucky pen which Randhir had often asked her for to lend.

Like this everybody gave him something of their precious stock which really took his heart away. These people have been his only family after his uncle here. " I'll miss you Bhai... do come soon. Aadat Ho chuki h apke sath room share Karne ki ".... Krish, his cousin hugged him tighter getting emotional.

These years have been blessed for randhir. He really loved to stay here with them all. " okay guys, time to leave. I'm not going anywhere... Will be right back after few months ".... Randhir announced as he heard the announcement made in the lot area, finally the wait is over he can go to his real family. " Byee guys "... Keeping up the bags full of gifts and presents Randhir put it on his luggages while moving in the area with moist eyes as his eyes cell on everyone of them crying.

" BYEEE RON ".... They vawed they're hands in unison in the air as he eventually made his way inside while they all stood there unless he's figure did not disappear.

*******

Andheri Airport, MUMBAI...

6.30 am...

" Daaaddddddddddd ".... Randhir almost jumped on his father leaving his luggages in the middle out of excitement. He couldn't just keep his emotions in calm. He'd wrapped his legs around him hugging harsh the highest.

" Get off me Randhir, tu Chota wala Randhir nhi rha Jise Maine utha Lun araam se... You're too heavy to carry "... Said harsh in fun way while randhir smiled his bright.

" I really missed you all dad. Baki sab kaha h? Mom, parth, Aryan and sab? ".... He questioned looking behind him where be could find none.

" Told you women are busy with karwa chaudh... And your friends, they wanted to come but I didn't bring them along. "... He chuckled loudly recalling the cream behind the same. " Saale sab bohot pareshan kar rhe the, uncle subha me utha Dena aankh nhi khulti h, missed call de dena. Are bhai itna kuch Karne se it was better to cine here alone ".... He added while randhir burst into tears.

" You're too much dad "... Randhir said. " I'm very tired chalo jaldi Ghar chalte h "... Reaching for his gift Stiffed luggage Randhir handed them to his dad who was shock stricken at the stock he got along. " What!! Maine kuch nhi kharida h... My friends have given me these all "... He spoke with ease faking a sleepy yawn.

******

" Mommmmmmmmmm.... Where are you. See main aa gya. Mmmmmm ".... Randhir screamed as he quickly entered inside his house leaving his dad outsude fidgeting with his baggage.

When nobody answered he sat on the sofa with a fallen face. Not because he wished to see his mother but because he'd thought that hearing his voice SHE will come running to him and will engulf him in a bone chilling hug. Alas, she has gone from his life.

" Kya hua "... Harsh appeared from behind when he found him sitting quirky in the hall with no sound.

" Main itni dur se aya hu or koi h hi nhi mujhe welcome Karne ko "... He kind of complained. There in Sweden almost half of the Collg has come to see him off whereas here in Mumbai there's no-one except his father.

Harsh knew very well why was he whining but kept mum. It's better if he sees everything in the morning. " Bataya tha na randhir karwa chaudh ka vrat... Everyone must have gone back to bed. "... He said as a matter of fact however randhir was already fuming.

" Anyways mujhe neend aa rhi h good night. Ab main bhi subha me der se uthunga "... With this he marched towards his phone while harsh sighed softly.

He too retired back to his room while there was someone who has been stealing glances of him and smiling to herself her when heart beats were at the peak. " Randhir... TUM AA GYE "... Sanyukta spoke to herself jumping in happiness feeling his presence in the house.

To be continued.....

He's already annoyed for not seeing her 😘 whereas she is already talli after getting his glimpse.

Two parts more than... Happily ever after. ❤

Plzzz do vote and comment.