shot 2

Soon the hectic afternoon was replaced by the night. Randhir and sanyukta's parents were up in the late night. They really were dumbstruck watching their children fight like that.

They were sitting in the drawing room looking very stressed and depressed. It doesn't look like their decision is going to work. The way their children behaved today straight away resulted they'd never be able to work upon the decision of their parents.

Harsh sat in depression holding his head with Renuka by his side. " Renuka yeh lo. ".... Anju passed her the tray of coffee and some snacks.

" Harsh "... Renuka called his name but he was zoned out. " harshh "... She tugged his shoulder lightly thus bringing him out of the trance. " Yeh lo coffee "... She raised the cup towards him but he refused with a nod.

Renuka held back the tears in her eyes as she gestured Kishore to look at the matter. He gave her a polite and a hopeful nod taking a seat besides harsh.

" Kya hua harsh. Bola na we'll surely sort this out. Why are you taking tension "... He spoke keeping his arm around harsh's shoulder trying to convince him.

Harsh stared at his face then at the ceiling letting his tears fall recklessly. He chuckled in a sarcastic manner speaking. " At this point of time you expect me to sit quietly Kishore. ".... He nonchalantly stared everyone's face feeling vulnerable. " Do you even realise what are you trying to say... Main yaha Apne bete ko leke aya tha just to work on our promise Lekin Aaj jo kuch hua I really don't think so wo don'o kabhi reh payenge sath me "

Everyone went silent while his words made more of the depression in the room. It was really not easy to behave carelessly right then when the situation was something serious.

Kishore laughed loudly surprising everyone. " You're laughing seriously Kishore. Itni serious baat par tujhe hasi aa rhi h "... Harsh kinda shouted but not loud enough to disturb the sleeps of the two children.

Kishore shook his head petulantly watching harsh's seriousness. " Come on harsh. I'm the one who's on the last stage of cancer or tu h jo itna serious ho rha h. I should be the one to think this... Beti meri ziddi h or tujhe tension Ho rhi h "

Anju's eyes teared up hearing those words from her husband's mouth while Renuka rushed to soothe her. Yessss... Sanyukta's father was suffering from cancer and anytime he can die but before he go to the god's house he want to see his pride... His lioness settled and happy.

" Tujhe mazak sujh rha h Kishore. It's not a joke Look at your wife... Dekh use kaise ro rhi h wo. Think positive bro nothing will happen to you. Aur baat h Sanyukta or randhir ki shaadi ki toh wo tere samne hi hogi ".... Harsh tried to sound strong sensing the depth of the matter.

" I'm not joking and I can even see my wife. Or yahi toh nhi dekha jata Mujhse. I have  see her cry in front of every god. Hamesha pray Karti h main thik Ho jau... Kyu nhi samajhte ho tum log Yrrr it's too late. "..... Kishore stood up trying to make everyone accept the truth that he is soon going to die and before this happen... He would want to see his daughter married and wife settled. " Bas Jane se pehla apni beti ko settle Hote dekhna chahta hu. "

Kishore made harsh look at him as he spoke. " I know my daughter will stay happily in your house. Aur rahi baat Anju ki toh "... He glanced her tear drenched face as he spoke keeping a stone on his heart. " I would want her to move on "

Anju stared his face, it's really not easy to think of something impossible. Anju couldn't word out her feelings but there's no way she's going to move on no matter come what may.

" Kuch nhi hoga tujhe. Hum Delhi jaenge... Zarurat padi toh mumbai K best doctors ko approach karenge ya phir abroad jayenge but dare you think like that. Kuch nhi hoga tujhe ".... Harsh shook him trying to hit some sense in his head. " As you wish... Hum apne bachcho ki shaadi abhi hi kar denge to satisfy your heart Lekin uske baad... Uske baad you're coming with us to Delhi. ".... Harsh completed hugging him tightly. Kishore hugged him back smiling serenely.