shot 16

Stockholm, Sweden...

12.00 am...

" Mom why are his eyes so red ".... Asked little krish, Randhir's cousin as his mother covered him with duvet.

" He's just nervous honey, would you like if we send you away from us? ".... She replied that eventually made his forehead crease and his sad.

" I will not go anywhere. "... Krish said more like complain while his mother grinned.

" We should've leave him alone ".... She announced whilst taking krish in his arms out of the room not before giving randhir a last glance when his husband Arhaan, decided to sleep with randhir.
How can he let him pass this night alone with the feelings of being boycotted.

*******

Delhi...

3.30 am....

" Shhhh enough Renuka. How long will you cry for? "..... Harsh carefully pulled her up on his chest from the bed when she tried hysterically chanting Randhir's name.
" He's okay. Suna nhi arhaan ne kya bola... Wo thik h. He's sleeping sound ab toh rona band Karo ".... Her condition was weakening harsh's strength. He's the backbone of this house, and her husband. How can he see her in pain.

" Harsh... He didn't even look at me. Kitna naraaz h mujhse mera beta... Mujhe dekha bhi nhi usne. Kaise rahega mere bina Wo ".... She cried recalling thode painful moments.

" But he'd definitely be fine afterwards. Baad me agar usne tumhe phone karke yeh nhi bola na ki wo Waha pe khush h toh I promise I'll bring him back ".... He assured her whilst she looked up at him.

" Sach me na ".... She asked hopefully to which he replied in yes. Hugging him tight Renuka closed her eyes bringing herself the most uncomfortable sleep.

*******

In the morning...

Renuka and harsh came out of their room hearing some distant cries from the hallway... And they knew who was crying. It was Sanyukta.
No sooner have they came out then found Randhir's friends trying to handle Sanyukta as she was crying, obviously she missing Randhir.

" Are sanyu tu aise kyu ro rhi h... Wo humse bhi toh nhi milke gya na. Or harsh uncle ne bola na ki randhir Jald hi hame video call Karega... Tab baar kar lena ".... Parth forwarded her chocolate bar while he tried to make her stop crying but she was too upset to think and hear anything.

She ran away not before replying. " Tumlog mujhse baat mat Karo randhor Gussa ho jayega... I'm not your Friend. ".... While they helplessly watched her.
She has cut herself from everyone, his parents, his friends not to forget the school she was admitted in with randhir. Everyone... Who belonged to him.

********

A week later...

" So how is everything going ".... Renarsh excitedly grinned watching their son over the video chat blush as he replied curiously. " Everything is going great dad. Pata h today we're going for trip... There's a small children's fest here in the area... So all the children are supposed to prepare for it. It's usually conducted for the parents and their garden effort. Aur pata h main sabko lead kar rha hu... I'm the lease or chotu (krish) We mera assistant's bana h ".... Randhir laughed out loud as he showed the cute krish behind on the bed who was dancing on his favorite song dining along ' I'm in love with the shak of you  we push an push like magni doo ' in his rough language... What else can you expect from a five year old kid.

" Looks like he's going to rock the fest ".... Harsh remarked watching his dance moves when Randhir chuckled removing his goggles. " Really dad... Koi use fest me kaam hi nhi karne deta... Time pass karta h sirf... Isilye all the girls play with him ".... He informed making renarsh chuckle as well.