shot 12

(Due to some technical difficulties only the half part was publish and half deleted 😬😬... Rewrote again)

Three months later,

" Araam se Kishore ".... harsh helped him to get inside the car.

Today he has been discharged from the hospital. Due to the god's grace, his operation went well with success. And now they were heading back to their house where the children were waiting to welcome him.

In these three months, randhir didn't let sanyukta alone nor he had let her cry. That was so glad full for her for he behaved like a true gentleman helping his wife fight the tough situation.

Also, did I me till he managed to keep Aryan away from sanyukta not wanting their friendship to deepen it's root and become more strong... He feared of losing her. He thought she would go with him leaving their friendship away... Stupid boy.

After thirty minutes of travelling harsh halted the car outside the gate of their house. On hearing the sound of the car Randhir and Sanyukta peeped out of the window and smiled brightly as they ran in only to come down.

Harsh carefully lead Kishore inside the door only to be greeted warmly by the ladies and the children. " paapaa "... Sanyukta hugged him tightly where her eyes filled up with tears.

Breathing deeply Kishore managed to get on his knees and hug his princess tight like there was no time left in his hand. He too shed few tears for he was meeting his daughter after months.

" Kaisa h mera bachcha ".... He asked forcing a smile while staring at sanyukta's crying face as she was still crying rubbing her eyes.

Indeed a father is his daughter's first hero. And Kishore is one for sanyukta. Seeing her cry, again his eyes shone with tears while his heart thanked god for giving him another life.

Otherwise, he couldn't even think what could have happened to his daughter. She's just a kid as for now... The marriage thing has been a shock for her that's a different thing if she hasn't been much affected because of the same.
Thanks to his brother like best friends harsh and Renuka... And obviously his little ' Daamaad ' randhir who with the time managed to keep his daughter good and the same smiling princess he has left behind.

They are young, but their behavior towards each other and the way they talk shows as if they are real husband and wife. Indeed, time changes everything along the persons.

" Maine Apko bohot miss kiya papa.. Pata h roz god se pray bhi kiya tha... Or main or randhir roz Mandir bhi jate the ".... Sanyukta shared with her papa as they settled down in the sofas.... With sanyukta in kishore's lap and randhir in harsh's.

" Achcha or kya kya kiya aap don'o ne "... He asked excitedly hearing her stories and her expressions were worth watching.

" or bhi bohot kuch kiya hum don'o ne... "

" Okay now ".... Renuka announced glancing at the kids agree they glanced her in return. " Ab tum bahar jao khelne... Aryan aya tha Tum dono ko Bulane K liye Uska birthday h na Kal... Go he needs your help "...... Hearing this randhir got delighted.

" Really mom.... Your telling this now. Why didn't you tell me earlier ".... Randhir chipped getting up from harsh's lap. " Kitni Sari planning karni thi mujhe... Pura mera time management waste ho gya "..... Everybody chuckled at his words for he was speaking like any business person.

" It's okay randhir hum abhi kar lenge sab... Chalo chalte h nhi toh Aryan akele hi cake kha lega ".... Said Sanyukta in order to support randhir but something like called greed could be sensed in his voice towards the mention of CAKE.

The elders lovingly adored their little married children who made their ways towards the door walking hand in hand.... While they looked at each other knowing nothing what to do further... Because the news they will give them tonight surely is going to turn them down.

Separation isn't a pleasing event after all.

Harshh sighed softly as he spoke. " What will happen when they'll come to about Randhir. Hum Jaise bataenge K randhir ko Sweden Jana h age ki padhai K liye and above all... The thing that fears me is that will they accept this relation afterwards "...... They stared him I'm disbelief and obviously with fear.

They doesn't want their children to go apart.... Whatever has happened uptil now has happened because of the god's grace.... Similarly, Whatever will happen in future is going to be the god's decision.

" Hamare bachche bohot samjhdar h... That's a different thing that they doesn't know what they mean to each other. Or baat rhi Sanyukta ki... Toh main Janta hu apni beti ko... 11 saal toh kya wo uske liye puri life bhi wait karegi... Because I know she will love him. And randhir... Wo bhi toh Sanyukta ki itni care karta... I'm Sure Jaise wo abhi h Waise hi future me honge. ".... Kishore said determiningly thus litting up other's hopes as well. " And obviously hum Delhi shift ho rhe h permanently so that Sanyukta can stay connected with her in  laws... With you guys. Or eaise bhi... Waqt K sath sath wo bhi ek Dusre K Kareeb aa hi jayenge Aaj Kal K bachche 4G ki speed me bhi zada fast h... They'll find a way to get close to each other ".... Kishore uttered adding humour in the tensed environment.

Obviously they wish the same... Whwt would be soo amazing than seeing their friendship turning into a relation because of their children.

Any which ways... They leaving the future thought aside planned as in how are they going to tell their children about Randhir's flight.... That's on the day after tomorrow.

Precap....

Sandhir crying... Aryan as well. 😆

To be continued....

Readers- 11 years ka leap is too much.

Me- Come on guys... 11 years ka leap liya h toh kuch toh achcha hoga hi. 😇😉😈

Do vote and comment.

Saddahaqcontests

MonaMandy