Shot 1

" Aah mummy dard ho rha h Aaram se ".... Randhir said wincing when his mother Renuka put ice wrapped in handkerchief near his lips.

Harsh immediately bought Randhir inside on Anju and Kishore's insistence after they realised its their daughter's miraculous activity. " I'm sorry harsh. Meri beti Sanyukta ki taraf se. Aye din aye din uski complaints ati rehti h isi waja se. Har kisi ka sir ya muh tod K aa jati h yeh ladki ".... Kishore apologized on behalf of his daughter.

While he kept staring at the door every other second waiting for Anju to come along with sanyukta. Anju knows well where Sanyukta hides after creating this sort of mess.

" Are it's alright. Bachche h yrr ho jata h. Hasi toh mujhe iss baat pe aa rhi h ki wo mere bete ko peet k bhaag gyi. Isn't it interesting renu ".... Randhir pouted sadly watching his father making fun of him.

She attacked suddenly out of the blue. If she had tried her tricks on him when he was not listening to the music then he would have shown her.

" Mom aap bhi ".... He hmphed in anger realising that his mother too was silently laughing on him. " Mujhe nhi karwana h koi treatment ".... He looked away folding his hands.

Instead of taking his side this people are praising her nonsensical acts. He was about to go towards the room his stuffs were kept in until he heard her father speaking.

" Wo dekho aa gyi Sanyukta ".... Everyone's eyes turned behind at the sight where Anju was dragging Sanyukta by her ear while she was struggling to free her self.

" Amma kaan chod mhaara. Amma dard ho rha h ".... She cried holding her mother's wrist when Anju brought Sanyukta in the middle of the hall exactly in Randhir's front.

" Aa gyi yeh gundi ladki. Tu ruk tujhe batata hu main ".... Randhir stared getting up from his place. Within a second he he clutched sanyukta's one of the pony and pulled it vigourously making her shout in pain. " Tune mera muh tod diya ab main girlfriend kaise banaunga. Koi ladki ab Mujhse shaadi bhi nhi karegi ".... He glared her dangerously whilst pulling her pony with all his strength.

What an irony, he is thinking about his future girlfriends and his Wife rather than his future. Indeed... Nowadays, children are growing with 4G speed. They know everything about the benefits of having a wife.

" Aaah baal chod mhaare. Saale kutte Baal chod " .... She shouted hitting Randhir's shoulder but he was too adamant to let her go.

" Randhir leave her. Randheeer ".... Harsh anyhow managed freeing sanyukta's hairs from his claws and picked him up from the waist taking him backwards when on the other side Kishore did the same with sanyukta.

" Saale kamine thaari himmat kaise hui mhaare Baal kheechne ki. Thanne ulta latka K marungi Dekh tu. Baapu chod iss shehri launde ki akad nikalu main. Baap chod na ".... Sanyukta punched in the air thinking that at least one will land on his face.

" Tune phir mujhe gali di tujhe aaj toh main sach me Sachchi me nhi chodunga ".... Randhir clenched his teeths replaying that gali ' launde ' she uttered. " Dad leave me dad. Iss jangli Billi ko main chodunga nhi. Isne meri life barbaad kar di. Mujhse mera haq cheen liya iss gundi ne ".... Randhir screamed on top of his voice struggling to reach uptil Sanyukta leaning on his father's hand.

Harsh took few steps backwards when Randhir tried to get hold of the vase that was kept near by. " It's okay Randhir. Kuch life Barbaad nhi hui h teri. Choti si chot h thik Ho jaeygi ".... He tried to explain him.

" Sanyu bas kar tune use punch maara Isilye usne tere Baal kheeche hisaab barabar ".... Kishore also tried to explain his daughter.

" Na baapu na. Ise main na chodu. Isne mhaare Baal kheeche h. Baapu choddddd "..... She dived in freeing herself from her father finally. " Sheher k kamine thanne main Chodungi na. Teri tohhhhh ".... She was again pulled back by Kishore before she could drop the punch on his another cheek when harsh hid randhir in his arms.

" Maar K toh dikha gundi ladki. Gaal pe zor ka thappad dunga na toh sari harkat band ho jaeygi teri. Ruk tu ".... Randhir said resting his body on harsh's chest when harsh settled down on the sofa with randhir in his lap.

" Abe nikal. Tu kya marega mhanne main khud hi thaare ko thaari amma yaad dila dun ".... Sanyukta answered him with the same intensity when Kishore too sat on the chair while both the father's patiently watched their fight.

" Baat karna seekh Jake pehle gawar ladki. Amma baapu what is this. School hoti bhi h ya sirf yeh inform show off K liye pehna h "... He mocked her smirking innerly as Sanyukta went silent.

No no... She actually didn't go silent... She just got drowned in her thoughts as in what to say next while randhir gave his father a victorious smile updating his victory in this war.

Sanyukta's eyes shone with naughtiness as she finally came up with amazing thoughts this boy would have never thought of.

" Ho gyi fight puri. Le liya badla now can we talk seriously like human beings hmmm ".... Announced harsh setting Randhir's hairs with his fingers.

Sanyukta went silent enjoying the treatment her father was giving her. Kishore caressed her head placing kisses on her hairs trying to sooth her pain. Sanyukta hugged whilst placing her head on his shoulder, her eyes never leaving his sight.

So was with randhir. He too enjoyed harsh's fatherly attention whilst reciprocating sanyukta's glares to her.

" Now tell us kya hua tha "..... Sanyukta looked at her father as Kishore asked.

She and randhir glanced each other and then narrated their fathers the whole incident as per their point of views.

" Baapu isne thanne or amma pe ungli uthai thi Isiliye pita yeh "

" Dad isne mujhe gali di thi... Bola main chichora hu "

" Kyaaa ".... Harsh and Renuka dazingly stared Sanyukta.

Kishore chuckled softly. " Nhi nhi beta wo chora h... Not chichora. It means boy in haryaanvi ".... Randhir have him " Ohh okay " wala look still not soaring Sanyukta from his blames.

" Now be good children and shake hands chalo ".... Harsh made randhir stand as he gestured him to take the initiative like a true gentleman.

" Apne baapu ki achchi beti h na. Jaa Jake hath mila usse dust bana ke use tera " ..... Kishore pushed her towards Randhir with his palms.

Randhir being randhir and Sanyukta being Sanyukta smiled at each other cutely.... All said to disobey their parents. They didn't do as said, instead the next step taken by them left their parents dazed.

Both of them picked a glass of water from the table and poured the water on each other's head.

" Thaare de dosti mhaari chappal bhi na karegi "

" Or tumse dosti mera puppy Pogo bhi nhi Karega toh main toh dur ki baat hu "

Both of them gave each other a last glare and stomped their foots together before marching towards their respective rooms. Whereas their parents stared each other helplessly thinking about the conversation they has before harsh and Renuka have come here.

What will happen when the two come to know about their parents decision!!!!! Regarding their marriage.

To be continued.....

Hope that was good.

Guys, plzzz vote and comment. This story is written just for your recreation.... I just want you all to respond if you're enjoying it... Nothing else.