shot 14

She quickly stepped in before he could slam the door on his face. " Ek baat bola toh Samjh nhi aya kya Tumko... Fuck off "..... He shouted pushing her out of the door.

However sanyukta being clever she closed the door shut coming inside the room. He is angry... Who wouldn't after getting the news of going away from one's family for years. He will have to understand though.

" Randhir I know tum Gus'sa ho Lekin plzzz aise mat baat Karo mujhse hum toh dost h na... Tumne hi toh mujhe apna best friend bola tha na ".... Sanyukta innconently spoke raising her hand to touch his shoulder.

Nonetheless randhir pushed her away such that she fell on the floor hurting her elbow. " Nhi Ho Tum meri friend mujhe pehle hi Samjh Jana chahiye tha... Tumhare ane K baad se mom dad mujhe kam pyaar karne lage or ab tumhe mera room Dene K liye mujhe yaha se Bhaga rhe h ".... He blamed her amidst his cries. " Agar tum yaha nhi ati toh achcha hota... You're unlucky for me Sanyukta... I hate you. Agar main apne Ghar se Gaya na toh Tumko apna room kabhi nahi dunga get that... I will break all my toys or teddy ko bhi Apne sath leke jaunga... Bohot nazar lagati ho na Tum mere toys pe "..... Reaching for a toy car Randhir threw it on her head thus hurting her.

Sanyukta started crying profusely however that had no effect on him. He stood there throwing toys over her head trying to hurt her in every possible way while Sanyukta hugged her arms in order to save herself from the hits.

*****

Here outside Randhir's room harsh, Renuka, sanyukta's parents and their friends came running towards the door. They could hear sanyukta's pained cries, harsh pulled open the door and there... He saw randhir throwing toys in her direction.
Her elbow was already bleeding and head had a slight scratch.

" Randheeer "..... He picked him up in his arms while Renuka and Anju ran to see sanyukta. She was severely bleeding in the elbow, Anju hugged her daughter tightly seeing her cry so much.
She had never let anyone or anything hurt her daughter like this. " What is this Randhir why are you behaving like this... Kyu use maar rhe ho ".... Harsh shook him vigorously whilst randhir was bent on cursing sanyukta.

" leave me dad I hate this girl... Iske waja se mujhe Ghar chodke Jana pad rha h agar yeh nhi hoti toh main yahi le rehta... I'll kill her ".... Fleeing from harsh's hold randhir gripped sanyukta's hairs and pulled them wildly while Sanyukta screamed louder in pain.

" Mumma ".... She hid her timid frame in her mother's embrace sobbing.

Harsh pulled randhir away and moved behind sticking to the door... Keeping him steps away from sanyukta who'd had her face gone all red and eyes continuously streaming.

" She is not the reason behind your leave... We are sending you there. Agar Wo iss Ghar me nhi bhi ati toh bhi tumhe Jana padta okay ".... Harsh hugged him from behind when Randhir broke down crying. He's just 10 and staying away from his family with another family no less than strangers is something all of us fear of.

" I don't know I just hate this girl... Jabse yeh Yaha ayi h ap sab ise hi pyaar karte ho Isilye mujhe yaha se Bhaga rhe ho... But get that straight mere bedroom me agar yeh rahi toh uske pure Baal kaat dunga main. I don't want this bad girl in my room. Sunai nhi deta h kya tujhe... Chal nikal mere room se nhi toh dhakke maar ke nikalunga "..... He glared Sanyukta attempting hard to reach her. " Leave me dad Aaj toh Iska murder karke hi chain milega mujhe... I'll kill her ".... He screamed struggling in his father's arms while Kishore picked Sanyukta up and left from there. " Agar mere room ki koi bhi cheez isne mere Jane K baad use ki toh chodunga nhi main ise ".... He said further staring sanyukta who hugged her father tight not even daring to look up from his neck to his face.

Harsh also took randhir out of the house while the others departed back.

*****

" Papa da... dard ho rha h yaha pe ".... Cried sanyukta shoeing Kishore her elbow.

" Shhhh mera brave beta h na... Kisi se nhi darta. ".... Kishore applied ointment over her elbow Feelung bad for her. " Randhir ki baat ka bura mat maanna Wo bas Gussa h sabse... Agar tum uski jagah hoti toh Aisa hi kuch Karti na "..... Kishore said in order to make her understand his emotions... Also, he couldn't see his daughter misunderstand randhir they've their whole life to spend to spend together.

" Ro Ganda h... Us... Usne mujhe mara main usse baat nhi karungi ".... Rubbing her heavy eyes sanyukta rested her head on his shoulder crying silently while recalling the scenes.

" Aise nhi bolte beta... Wo sirf Gussa h jab use realise hoga toh wo zarur tumse baat Karega. You know na boys Daffar Hote h and girls very intelligent and clever ".... As he look up to peck her head he found her sleeping peacefully. Smiling sadly Kishore made Sanyukta lie on their bed for it will not be good if she'd go back in Randhir's room when he've got his senses blank at the moment. " I know mera decision kabhi galat nhi hoga... Waqt hamesha ek nhi hota... Badalta bhi h. Good night doll ".... Kishore laid down beside Sanyukta caressing her head affectionately.

*****

In the park... Having randhir in his arms facing the front and resting his back over his chest he cried more and more at the thought of leaving his family. As far now he doesn't feel guilty for whatever he has done with sanyukta... She deserved it. After she'd stepped in his life he was being neglected... Only because of her. And still he somewhere stands her responsible for everything.

" Aaj tumne jo kiya Wo sahi nhi tha randhir... Wo toh sirf tumhe samjhane ayi thi... You hurt her ran. "..... Harsh gazed his pale face, the tears have stopped nonetheless he was still shocked. " Kal tum jaa rhe ho for years randhir... Ab Seedhe baad me miloge usse. Don't you think you should have spend this night with her... Achcha lagega kya tumhe agar Wo royegi toh ".... Sighing softly harsh pulled him closer shutting his eyes tight. He'll do miss his champ... His pride. His prince.
He's the luckiest father to have a beautiful and talented son like him.

" I hate you dad... I hate you all. Waha Jane K baad main kisi se baat nhi karunga kisi se bhi nhi. ".... Hopping out of his hug randhir annoyingly glared him... Like a cheated son who's been cheated by his family... Expressing his disappointment towards his saviour his superman dad. "
Apni uss pyaari beti K sath hi rehna ab... Usse hi pyaar karna... Main Milne bhi nhi aunga apse kabhi bhi nhi... I hate you dad "... With this Randhir ran away towards his house while harsh chuckled sadly removing his specs.
It wasn't Randhir's language... It was his frustration speaking to his father. It was his message towards his Superman how badly he hurt him.

" You're my son... I love you ran... I love you ".... Whispered harsh kissing the wallpaper of his mobile phone. It was randhir obviously.

To be continued....

I feel like crying... It was really emotional.
My elder brother is going to go Dubai very soon... I don't know how will I behave then. I keep on fighting with him... Still I love him.

Anyways... Hope that was good. Whatever happened with sanyukta was hurting.
But think from Randhir's pov... He's not wrong anyway.

PlZz do vote and comment.