shot 19

Hours passed with Randhir playing WWE with his pillows now it was 5.00 in the morning. He wasn't able to get himself some sleep for it was taken away by some unusual thoughts. Not exactly that... But her absence in the house.
As soon as he'd entered inside his bedroom the very first thing he got aware of was his toy section which was kept untouched from the time he had left years before.

Walking towards them he longingly caressed all of them remembering the heavenly time he has spent with them all. They were his best friends more than the others. Randhir was busy cherishing his childhood memories when a blur image of sanyukta's childhood came in his mind, how he'd snatched his toys from her hands when she'd come to him to play along.

Randhir wasn't able to distract his mind from her and her memories until.....

' Maa maine diye Jala K devi Maa K Mandir ke samne rakh diye h aur sath me wo phoolon ki thaali bhi Saja di h. '

An extremly sweet voice rung in his ears that was coming from outside his room since it was located down near the Mandir side only.

' Huh chalo sab Ho gya h... Sanyu beta Tum jao or Jake taiyar ho jao or wo red dress hi pehenna jo Maine select kiya h '

His legs automatically got dragged away towards its source and soon he was standing behind her. She was standing in front of him, her concentration fixed on Renuka. He have to admit she was looking elegant in that dark yellow colored patiala however he was yet to see her face.

Their trances came to halt together when.

" Randheeer ".... Renuka came running past by Sanyukta and... She engulfed her son in her motherly warmth feeling every bit of his presence and that's when Sanyukta swiftly tuned around staring straight into his dark orbs while he did the same. " Mera beta I missed you so much. I thought tu so rha h otherwise I would have dashed in your room like I used to do ".... Randhir hugged Renuka back, his eyes still fixed on her where they shared a long eye lock which was eventually broken by Sanyukta out of shyness.
" Tune Kal raat mujhe uthaya kyu nhi... Main tere wait karte karte so gyi ".... He couldn't hear her words for the only thing he was able and wanted to concentrate was she.

He have to agree in all these years she has grown up in a beatiful woman. She's no way like that Sanyukta who used to always dress up like a tomboy but this Sanyukta is.... Looking like a perfect wife he'd ever wish for. " kaha kho gya h tu randhir main yaha khadi hu. ".... Renuka shook him.

" Ummm wo main... Chod hi do aap kitna bura laga mujhe Kal... Itni excitement me aya tha! socha tha ki aap bohot yaad kar rhe honge mujhe Lekin Huh... Aisa kuch nhi hua ".... He masterly distracted the topic before Renuka could catch him up red handed checking out how own wife.

" Achcha! Sanyukta ise batao toh Kal hum kitneeee zada excited the ise welcome Karne k liye. Sanyukta ne apna hathon se tumhare liye khana banaya tha ".... Said she increasing their heartbeats together.

" Achcha... Mere kiye khana banaya tha? ".... Raising his brow he gazed her who'd already gone red in embarrassment.

" Maa wo.. Wo main change... Change karke ati hu ".... Sanyukta in order to get away from his tempting gaze announced with fumbling patch going towards her room making randhir to scrunch his head in confusion.

' Biwi h na meri yeh? Toh phir why isn't she staying in my room with me? Guest room me kyu. Shaadi K baad toh husband and wife sath me Rehte h '

" Maa yeh mere room me kyu nhi reh rhi h... Biwi h na meri? ".... Blurted out Randhir until he realise that his mother was staring him with suspicion.

" Biwi!! Yaad h wo tujhe. Hume rkh laga tha tu bhul gya h use because the way you had left this house we thought you'll never want to see her face ".... Randhir's head eventually went down in guilt, he was just a kid damn it why don't they understand. Anyways when Renuka saw his sad face she inwardly grinned, their falling for each other at least. " Tune mana kiya tha na use apne room me ghusne se... Uss Din K baad se she have never been even near your place. Nhi jati h wo kabhi tere area me... Threat kiya tha na tune use... You'll kill her, break your toys or pata nhi kya kya "..... She somewhere narrated everything that really was hurting on a girl's perspective. He might have forgotten everything but Sanyukta is still leaving in that memory.

" Mujhe bhuk  lagi h... Ghar ane ki khushi me waha se bhi kuch nhi kha ke aya hu. Khana dona ".... He kind of requested her like he used to do when he was a kid.

" Okay you go to your room main khana leke ati hu ".... She stated when Randhir kissed her left cheek with love.

*********

Thirty minutes later....

Sanyukta has just come after changing into her new clothes... Red anarkali. Her hairs were wet and still water was dripping from it.

" Sanyukta achcha hua tum aa gyi... Yeh khana Randhir K room me Deke aao I've got a lot of work to do. ".... She handed her the tray smilingly whereas sanyukta just stared her.

No ways is she going to go to his room!!!

" Are tum abhi tak gyi nhi... Go he's hungry. Already do baar Awaaz de chuka h wo ".... She unformed leaving no other way for sanyukta rather than going to his room.

~~~~~

Randhir was cozily on in the bed whilst playing pubg on his phone. He wasn't really feeling hungry but the mention of ' her making food for him ' gradually got his tummy on fire and he couldn't stop himself from asking for it.

Knock knock....

His pupils darted at the Sreen glancing closely at the cell phone screen. " jaldi khana leke aao mom... I'm hungry ".... He said not knowing who it was who's entered into the room until the clinking sound of her anklets hit him. It was sanyukta looking hot in the bed dress with wet hairs.

She was about to go after keeping the tray on the table when Randhir clutched her hand. " Pehle toh kabhi knock nhi Karti thi room me and K liye an kya hua... Sare manners Sikh gyi ".... He tried to tease her but seems she wasn't even listening to him. " Tumse baat kar rha hu walls se nhi "....
Her lack of response was making him feel insulted when she forciblyade freed her hand while moving quickly towards the door.

Randhir too followed her and slammed the door shut as he pinned Sanyukta to the wall.
" what do you think of yourself haan... Mujhe ignore kyu kar rhi Ho. Bahar hall me bhi avoid karke chali gyi "..... Her eyes stared down at his shoulders for she didn't wanted to make any eye contact with him that irked Randhir more and more. He smiled evily as he saw Sanyukta looking here and there Hut not him thus fetching him the devilish idea. " I swear agar tumne meri taraf nhi dekha na then I WILL KISS YOU ".... her eyes immediately held his as soon as he said those words.
" Aise to Sunna nhi tha... Kiss k bare me sunte hi you got stiff ".... He remarked sensing her heart beating rapidly.

She neither had the courage to answer him back now push him away for the way he had held her waist tightly he made next to impossible for her to compose herself. Aahh... That was the end, for randhir have already put his lips on hers sucking them hungrily yet with calmness while.... She closed her eyes knowing nothing what to do next.

To be continued.....

How's that?

I can't help but write this. 🙈
Okay... Continuation will be made in the next and the last part.

Before that you'll have to complete the target... 95* votes. Come on guys... It's going to be the end. Kuch achcha chahiye ya nhi!!!

Do vote and comments.