shot 5

Sometimes the destiny plays the game with such unexpectedly that it takes a long time for us to understand the situation.

It feels like that was yesterday when Randhir and Sanyukta have met each other back in the garden and had a fight. They seemed to kill each other at the second encounter but whatever happened in the further days in their lives was like a mystery... An open mystery.

After the marriage... The flied back to Delhi so that to start with the kishore's  chemo treatment as soon as possible. Though it took a little while to get Sanyukta ready for leaving their house but anyhow they managed it.

Today was the first day for sanyukta in Shekhawat villa... After performing all the rituals in jiffy they let them retire back in their room.
As soon as Sanyukta entered inside... Her eyes twinkled with zeal and enthusiasm as she stared at the huge room that was way more big than her whole house of Haryana.

She closed the door timidly while coming inside. She glanced at randhir who was comfortably lying on the bed with a bowl of chips in the side and head phones on along with a book in his hand.

He was behaving like he was any prince and she a mere middle class girl who have come in his room for the first time. Sanyukta too wanted to talk with him and ask whether the room was really only for them or not... For it was really very big and wide.

She stood in the centre of the room quite nearer to the bed and amusingly saw the big big teddy bears and infinite number of toys kept as show pieces in the room. Uptil now she has seen such things only in movies and on TV this was like a paradise for her.

Her eyes then landed on the huge photo frame hanging behind the bed that was of randhir only. She have to admit... He looked cute and adorable in that funky look with spiky hairs and a small guitar in his hands with goggles put on.

She was busy checking out his room when Randhir snapped her with his mocking words. " This is my room okay... Do not think you have any right to play with my toys. ".... He got up marching towards her.

Sanyukta didn't and couldn't speak up anything for he looked really arrogant and voice rude than ever. " Yeh mat samjho ki main tumhe Apne toys se khelne dunga... Apne liye new toys leke aao and haan... I don't like when people look at my photos with that expressions. And Haannn... Yeh mera bed h only I will sleep here tum Waha... Uss spherical couch pe sone wali ho... I don't like when outsiders claim my things l. Understand!!! You better understand. "

With this he dashed out of the room leaving a pouting sanyukta behind. What the heck he think he is... She never behaved like this when he was at her house... Infact she letted him to sleep on her bed... This is not what we call humanity.

' Pagal delhiwala akal hi nhi h '.... She let out a soft sigh as she decided to explore more of his room.

*******

It was 2.00 in the day when both the daddies have gone out to meet the doctor whilr the mothers stayed back cherishing their college lives until randhir appeared.

He looked really cute in those knee length trousers with T-shirt. Randhir reached uptil the door and was about to go out when Sanyukta came to the hall and saw that he was going out.

She quickly ran towards him and stood behind his back. " khelne jaa rhe ho tum bahar... Main bhi chalu. Harsh papa ne bola tha yaha pe garden bohottt bada wala. "..... She chipped excitingly while joining her both the hands making the mothers adore her cute behaviour.

Randhir faced her upping his chin while looking her top to bottom. " Who told you I'll take you out with me... Look at your clothes joker lagti ho tum... Apni insult nhi karani h tujhe apne friends k samne. ".... He said sarcastically making her feel sad. " And it's better if you stay here in the house... Agar kisi ne Dekh liya na tujhe toh main kahi muh dikhana layak nhi rahunga... Typical clingy wives ki tarah behave mat Karo ".... He obstinatingly said her like any mature married guy with that MCP mode on. " And yeah... Wo mere dad h... You have no right to call him papa or dad. Tum unhe uncle hi bolo. Get this as well. Next time bolna mat mere dad ko papa ".

Giving her a last look randhir ran out of the house not before pushing Sanyukta on the ground. This rude act of his made her cry bitterly... She was better in her house.

Renuka and Anju helplessly watched her crying while rubbing her eyes.

To be continued....

Hmm getting quite interesting... At least for me. I dont know how many of you would like this... But one thing is clear I will enjoy it to the fullest. 😁
I just love it... Rude randhir and committing sanyukta.

Nah nah... She will not tolerate his rudeness... She's just not able to adjust with the place. I promise she'll be back with her dhaakad mode again and soon.

Haan haan I know... Aryan bhi nhi aya abhi tak. Wo bhi aa jayega. 😇

Plzzz do vote and comment.