shot 6

" Shhhh stop crying beta achche bachche nhi rote. Or tum toh meri princess ho na ".... Renuka tried to soothe sanyukta who have been crying since the time randhir gave departed.

Sanyukta had her head in her mother's lap and crying continuously that she even have reddened her eyes. She was not ready to listen to Renuka's insisting tones.

Anju blinked her eyes towards Renuka gesturing her that sanyukta will be okay. Nodding in return response Renuka decided to leave the room giving the mother and daughter some space.

" ma.. main uss... Usse baat nhi... Nhi karungi mumma. Wo... Wo ganda h "... Sanyukta hicupped recalling the scene again.

What was her fault in all this... What was her problem that he pushed her so badly and what was that... Don't touch my things. He's my father not yours... She was feeling so insulted and vulnerable.

Twenty minutes passed like this... None from the two uttered a word. When Anju glanced at her lap she smiled serenely seeing sanyukta sleeping peacefully.

She wiped her tears and carefully made her lie on the bed pulling the quilt over her. " Sab thik hoga meri bachchi. Sab kuch thik hoga ".... She wiped her cheeks giving herself the more of hopes.

*******

In the evening...

" Bye bye Kal milenge randhir. Great goal ".... His friends byed him praising his soccer skills.

" Bye friends... Well meet in the night after dinner okay ".... Randhir waved them while opening the door of the house.

Everyone turned their faces seeing randhir enter the house. Everyone means everyone... From the fathers to the ladies. " Mom bohot bhuk lagi h jaldi se khana do... Meri meeting h bahar "

Everyone raised their brows... Which important meeting!!! Huh.

" Randhir come here "... He saw his father and the others sitting there. There was also sanyukta sitting in her father's lap.

Although randhir somewhere thought she must have complained about the afternoon incident to his father but... Her red eyes was making him feel guilty.

" Yess dad ".... He stood with a football resting between his waist and arms waiting for his father to either scold or warn him for not taking sanyukta along.

" You pushed sanyukta "... Harsh asked while randhir glared Sanyukta murmuring inaudible curses to her.

" Umm yes dad "... He accepted his mistake but didn't sound guilty at all.

" Why only because she wanted to go with you "... Harsh sighed giving Sanyukta a look of pity. " Apne mujhe kyu nhi bola sanyukta beta. Isse kyu pucha garden me Jane K liye. "

Harsh chipped not looking at randhir nor scolding him. He sounded as calm as anything. But it really irked him when harsh pulled Sanyukta in his lap and kissed her cheek tickling her stomach.

" Chalo koi nhi... Aaj hum apni princess ko garden leke jayenge ".... He announced combing her hairs with the fingers.

" Sachchi papa ".... Sanyukta squeeled in joy feeling very Hally. There was no sign of tears in her eyes not any sadness on her face. In fact she have randhir a tough look. " Tune mujhe dhakka diya tha na... Tujhe main Chodungi nhi. Dekh tu "

Randhir showed her his tongue and marched towards his room exclaiming. " Pagal stupid ladki. Isko main baad me bataunga "

Precap.....

Aryan - Wowwwwee she's soo cute.... Iss butterfly ko main pakdunga or apni girlfriend banaunga.

Aryan- Aesa kyu bol rha h randhir Jaise Maine teri girlfriend ched di.

To be continued....

Hope you will like it.

The response is really very low guys. I'm not saying like other writers about the contest thing doesn't mean you won't support me. 😓

I will make parts private after they'll grow up into adults.... Rest you know what can happen.

PlZz do vote and comment.

Next part... 65 votes.