Chapter 41

Todorki made the first move, landing a punch on Bakugou's cheek. The ash blonde growled, kneeing him in the gut then kicking him back.
'If he uses his quirk first, using mine would be self defence' he thought, smirking a little as he ran forward, ducking under his punch and kicking the backs of his legs. Todoroki's legs gave way and he scrambled to his feet, only to be knocked down by another punch.
He glared up at Bakugou, whacking his hand against the ground to send a wall of freezing cold ice his way. He grinned a little until he realised... "SHIT!" it was too late, he heard the drop of a heavy chain. The next moment was all a blur, but it included a very large explosion and a certain angry green-haired boy flying through the air towards him. Powered by One For All, Midoriya punched Todoroki backwards, landing as he hit the wall. Bakugou walked beside the shorter boy, hugging him tightly and smiling gently as Midoriya hugged him back.
"Did he hurt you?"
"A little, but it's nothing I can't live through."
"That bastard! If he ever dares try this again, I'll-"
"No need to finish that. It won't be happening again."
Both boys snapped their heads up, hearing a new voice. It was a feminine voice and on closer look, the owner was sitting on one if the rafters. She looked about their age, with long black hair with purple ends, blue eyes that glowed a little in the light and a smile on her face. Beside her sat a boy, presumably her brother. He had fully purple hair that seemed spiky and purple eyes with bags under them.
"Hitoshi Shinso?" Midoriya called, recognising the male. He looked down and nodded.
"Izuku Midoriya. I'm sorry about all of this." He and his sister climbed down to greet the two boys. Bakugou puy his hand in front of his boyfriend protectively, small sparks coming from his hands.
"Come any closer and I'll blow up your heads." He threatened, his anger rising as he only heard the girl laugh.
"Katsuki Bakugou! I know all about you! Let's see then..." the girl paused, staring directly into Bakugou's eyes until it made him uncomfortable and he looked away. "Oh! You're thinking about how much you want to kill 'that Half 'n Half bastard'! Is that right? Is that right?"
He stalled for a moment, not giving her the answer even though it was a yes. "Who are you, bitch?"
"I'm Maemi Shinso!"

Maemi Shinso
Quirk: Mind-reading

"What's... going on? Where am I...?" A small voice coughed behind them. All four looked over to Todoroki, who was sitting up and rubbing his head. "Why am I hurting all over? What-"
"BASTARD!" Bakugou screeched, running head-first at the slightly concious boy.
"Kacchan! Wait!" Izuku grabbed his arm, holding him back until he could get in the way. Bakugou growled, stopping as he didn't want to potentially hurt Midoriya. "Calm down a little, I got this." He smiled reassuringly at Bakugou and kissed his cheek quickly before looking over at Hitoshi and Maemi. "Explain everything."
There was a small smile on Hitoshi's lips and he chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "Fine, I'll tell. You won't like it though."