quatre

"I waited for you

"I waited for you. I ate your foot-steps.
I was expectation. I was your steps. I was hunger."  -Claude de Burine

Taehyung

I sat in my office, my body pressing firmly against the soft leather seat. It was six in the afternoon, the dolls should be on their way in for supper. I stood up from my desk as I walked on the cold tile, peeping from my office door I hear a stampede of runs and delicate giggles. My dolls were in.

With muddy bare feet and tangled hair, they crowded each other as I watched. Laughing and gossiping about their afternoons, except for her she stood behind the group with her hands entangled and a somber expression, how dare they exclude her!

I coughed gathering their attention "Dolls go quickly get washed up and ready for dinner," I spoke firmly as they complied "Wait — not you Adul, stay behind I would like to show you around." She looked at the others for approval as she hesitantly made her way towards me. I didn't like that.

"When I call you I would like you to come immediately," I spoke raising my voice. She sneered and rolled her eyes which she's lucky I let slide. I must teach her to respect me.

"Follow I would like to show you the parlor." She walked behind as I lead her to my most favorite part of the home.

"I've had it renovated, I thought gold would fit nicely don't you think?" She roamed quietly looking closely at the décor.

"Why so much art?" she asked as I smiled gently walking over to her timid body as she stared at my assortment.

"I enjoy collecting beautiful things, they make me feel—more alive now, come and relish the kitchen," I spoke as I led her to the remodeled kitchen.

"This is huge..." she whispered gawking at the masterpiece before her.

"It is one of the largest eatery designs in town, I'm not very keen on food but Darla is, I needed it large enough to feed all my dolls and my future wife if I presume."

The setting was quiet until she spoke gently "how many rooms do you have?"

I marveled at the question before answering "only ten, they've also all been newly remodeled, would you like to see?" she nodded as to say yes.

Grabbing her hand I led her to her bedroom, separate from all the other dolls for now. The flight of stairs on the spiral staircase were a lot to handle as she dragged behind.

"Here's where you'll sleep," I beamed as she walked into the small room hesitantly.

"It's so pink," she frowned.

"As is most of the house, I picked the colors that were the most... Doll-like... do you not like it?" I asked as I watched her small figure maneuver its way through the room her hand latched onto the wardrobe door pulling it open and examining the clothing.

"I wouldn't wear any of this." She spoke pulling out the dresses that I'd thought she'd be marvelous in.

"Well, we can make accommodations," I advised.
"Who was he, at your dance studio, a boyfriend?" I continued her eyebrows furrowed as she turned to me.

"Gio? No, he was my dance partner... why?" she scolded.

"You're right, I suppose it won't matter anyway," I mused.

She now pulled on the dresser drawers entangling her hand in the multiple pairs of laced lingerie I had bought. "Let me guess, this is for the customers right?"

"Excuse me?" I asked bewildered.

"You know you have your dolls fuck your customers ." she grinned sarcastically.

"No—you won't, there's just too much to do around the house and other things to take care of."I gulped as she rolled her eyes.

I didn't want other men to use her up, I've just got her—I deserve my new doll to myself.

"Taehyung, if you think you'll get your way with me you won't." I heard her voice rise. I seethed at the name, she had no sense of respect.

"I'd prefer that you'd call me sir." I asserted.

"And I prefer to be home!" she challenged as I aggressively grabbed her wrist.

"Stop fucking talking about going home you're going to learn to like it here," I shouted pushing her to the floor. Her startled expression caused a pang in my chest as the rim of her eyes began to fill with tears.

"Wash up and be down for dinner," I spoke gently as I walked out of the room and shut the door.

The other dolls peeped out from their shared rooms. "There is nothing to see dolls, be on your way." I declared as I began to walk down the staircase.

'She's my worst behaved doll."I whispered agitatedly.
I walked back to my office into my connected bedroom thinking about the tension between Adul and me.

She's the one I've desired for so long and this is how I'm treated? This is how I am repaid for taking her out of her dull and boring life? I hope she grows to love me and see me for the man I truly am.

-
Vote + Comment for early updates

Edited