huit

"She has been made perfectin loveliness only to die;" - Edgar Allan Poe

in loveliness only to die;" - Edgar Allan Poe

Adul

The blazing water flowed on my tender skin as I rinsed away every indication of his touch. My short auburn hair was drenched as I stepped out his shower.

The grey marbled walls were confining and encouraged a raging fire within me to loathe him.

I dried my body then pulled his over-sized shirt over my head, turning to look at my reflection in the fogged mirror.

Wiping off the condensation from the steam as it revealed my broken figure. My eyes puffy and red, I've cried until I possibly couldn't anymore.

That dreadful mark stood still. A visible reminder of my condition; I was his possession.

I walked out of the bathroom, the bedroom remained empty having no signs of him. Hearing chatter in the foyer, I followed the signs of laughter and talking leading straight to the girls.

"Yoongi bought me a necklace." Irving smiled, lifting her strawberry hair to show the gold jewelry surrounding her neck.

"That's so pretty." Marisol mused touching the charm connected to it.

"Isn't it?" She confirmed.

"Adul!" Cassidy exclaimed startlingly me "there you are you've been gone for a few hours!" She led me to the sofa which they all surrounded.

"Yeah, what did he have you do?" Gladyce whispered as their eyes went wide in curiosity.

"It .. it was nothing." I spoke looking down at my hands in shame.

"Your hairs drenched and .. is that a love mark?" Irving cooed as they all giggled around me.

"You fucked!?"Genevieve questioned blatantly.

"No .. I."

"It's okay I fucked Yoong," Irving cackled "I mean not as good as Jimin but—"

"Shutup! Irving!" Athena bellowed. The group of giggles and gossip stopped as we looked at her enraged figure. Her blue eyes filled with tears she gazed towards me.

"You...are such a whore." her pale cheeks turning a bright pink.

"Athena, don't say those things—" Marisol defended.

"I said shut up!" crying she hiccuped uncontrollably, liquid from her nose cascading down her face in result from the sobs.

Steadily walking towards me she pointed her finger towards my neck; towards the mark.

"No... no no you don't love him like I do .. not at all."

"Athena—" I reasoned, as I felt a warm stinging sensation against my cheek.