treize

I begin to get a little acquainted with my own strength and weakness - John Keats

Adul

With blurred vision my eyes opened to the sight of the dark room; just as before. The temperature brought me goosebumps as I searched the familiar place.

Everything similar except my body was forced to the chilling concrete floor. My legs stretched out as my ankles were tied tightly together with white rope. I wiggled my bare feet as my heels made contact with the rough rock underneath it.

I could only make silent sounds,the tape over my mouth prevented me from shouting for help. I knew no one would save me anyhow.

Hot tears dispersed down my face as I wept,I'm surely willing to die now. I've witnessed my abductor murder an innocent person at the sake of myself.

The image of Jungkook lying lifelessly in the driveway of his home haunted me.With open eyes he reached out to me as a warning, the crimson liquid spilling from his mouth. It was my fault for putting his life at danger and desiring freedom.

Hearing knocks on the door I was begging for anyone but him. The doorknob turned revealing a stream of yellow light and the outdoors consisted of the dark night and silence.

He walked in.The black mask covering half his face as he looked to where he placed me—the cold dusted corner of the room.

"I've brought you food, you must be starving my doll," he whispered closing the door.

He sat a bowl down on an empty box as he retrieved two candles from the pocket of his black trench coat. Setting them alight with his lighter,he brought the bowl of food closer to me as he leaned down to remove the tape from my mouth.

"I forgot I did this,that's why you aren't responding," he smiled while pulling up a chair towards me.
"It's porridge and bacon." He spoke scooping up the hot gooey breakfast on a spoon and bringing it closer to my mouth.

I hesitated I wouldn't dare lead him to believe that I needed his assistance.

"I can feed myself." I frowned as he furrowed his eyebrows retracting the spoon.

"Independence? I'm sorry love, you must've forgot you lost that privilege when you blatantly disrespected me and ran off with some man behind my back."

I felt wrath towards his comment. How could this be my fault?

"I did not ask to be brought here! You expect me to obey you like some child? Your a fucking mad man that murders when he can't get his way!" I screamed as I felt a stinging sensation on my face.The burning feeling felt all to familiar as a staple for when things have gone too far.

Touching my hot cheek, I felt where his cold rings left their mark surely to leave a bruise. I looked up to see him in vexation above me. His face red as we made eye contact.

"It was your own selfishness that got him killed I warned you Adul—There would be consequences for your actions," He laughed sadly as tears released from his bloodshot eyes.

"H-He was guilty of taking one of my dolls before was I supposed to let it happen again? No!—I-I can loose everything but I refuse to loose you."

Jungkook didn't deserve to be brutally murdered for my sake. He deserved to know that Hannah was in my same position. I felt immense guilt for putting my wishes over his life.

"Why can't you love me Adul.. please?" He begged startling me from my thoughts.

"How could you expect me to?" I asked as he hunched over on the chair with his hands intertwined.

"I never meant to hurt you..." He cried defeated

The tears fell like drops of rain on his tan colored cheeks. His misery conflicted me—the sudden realization that he hadn't had a feeling in being for anyone but me caused an epiphany to arise.

"Taehyung...how did you find me? I deserve to know," I asked hoping to calm him down. He looked to me as his wiped the warm tears from his face.

"I first saw you entering your studio as you walked past the park. I used to watch you every night when you danced,"He paused as he removed himself from the chair and crouched beside me, our faces being inches apart. "You enjoyed to dance so much and I desired for you to be as passionate about me as you were for it. I was the one who paid the down payment for your classes when you couldn't afford them."

I was in a state of shock,I glanced up to him to see vulnerability etched in his expression.

"That can't be true I thought my parents paid for it?" I asked, knowing that money was always tight between parents, but they always prevailed to allow me to dance.

"Your mother could only pay a quarter of which was due...I've sent in the one grand anonymously to your instructor." He stated as he sat against the wall next to me.

"If you knew I loved dancing why would you take me from it?" I questioned wanting to know why did he take me from the one thing that I loved the most. Surely if you loved someone you would choose their happiness over your own.

The silence became immense as he spoke.

"Making you a doll wasn't my original plan. I adored you and my idea was to simply pay for your classes anonymously until you graduated... but your friend... he changed that."

"Giovanni?" I gulped in fear,dear God please tell me he's safe.

"I could tell you adored dance as much as you adored him. The love you had for him was prevalent and I knew I could give you so much more." Staring directly in front of him he brought his knees to his chest. "The way he touched you brought an anger within me that I never felt and your eyes always looked to him as comfort."

His honesty made me fearful of what happened to my dear friend. Did he make it home safely unlike I did?

"I never meant to hurt you Adul—I only wanted to love you,I only wanted you to be my doll. My pretty doll." He spoke quietly

Petrified at his response I sighed in realization. In order to make it out here alive. I needed to abide by his wishes.

"I forgive you."

Have you read muse?
should I continue it ?
Thoughts? :)