sept

"Her ecstasy mingles with her pain

"Her ecstasy mingles with her pain."
- Marguerite Duras

ADUL

"I said strip." he spoke with no sense of compassion to how much uncertainty those words held.

His eyes were lustful as he looked over my form in only lingerie and a flimsy robe. Waiting for me to surrender unto him.

If I didn't follow his request what would the punishment be? Would he leave me bruised like he did Athena? The fear arose within me as I did what I never thought I would.

I shut my eyes tightly as I let go of the robe releasing a steady breath. Anxiously I reached for the strap of my bralette, allowing it to swiftly fall down my shoulder. I began to release the other strap as I felt his hands grip my hips forcefully pulling me on top of him.

We were now lying on the bed face to face.

"Adul, darling you take way too long for my liking." he whispered making the hair on my body rise.

"I'm... not good at this." I mumbled as he flipped his body on top of mine.

Connecting our lips.

His lips tasted of sweet honey and oh God how I knew this was wrong. Biting my bottom lip roughly I felt the stinging sensation as his tongue fought mine for dominance.

He pushed himself onto me grinding his clothed body onto mine.

His right hand entangled in my hair and his left palm gripped my breast roughly. Pulling the bra forcefully down rubbing my nipples between his hand.

I felt the heat in my body start to rise.

He removed his hand from my breast and placed it between my thighs. Rubbing harshly at my clit. Attacking my neck with his lips biting harshly at the skin.

Feeling the dampness between my thighs I began to weep softly. But not loud enough so he could hear.

A long thick finger pulsed in and out of my spot as I began to reach my high.

"There you go Adul baby, cum for me." he spoke gently. He continued to slide in and out of me adding another finger to the first. I moaned a little louder making him simper above me.

I clenched myself on his thick fingers letting out a small cry as I came down from my high. Feeling his wet fingers slip out slowly.

A small smirk cascaded along his face as I felt immense disgust in what just happened.

He picked himself off the bed as I lied there still in shock of what I allowed him to do.

"You must relax love; you'll never enjoy yourself if you're not at ease." he spoke as I sat up quickly pressing my thighs together.

I felt repulsive as I had no superiority over the other girls since I became a victim of his trap also.

He pulled out a large shirt from his walk-in closet. Walking towards me with it in hand. "You can shower here if you desire." he glanced over to the large bathroom.

I quickly took the shirt as I stood up but hardly leaving before his hand caught my wrist. I turned to see his deep bronzed eyes staring deep into mine.

He lent down as his forehead touched my own then pressing a chaste kiss to my lips. To which I removed quickly.

"Please, don't kiss me." I growled.

I was frustrated with myself for allowing him to vandalize my body and all I desired was to get his scent off of me. To rid my body from his touch.

"Well, why not?" He smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because you have no fucking right to touch me I do not belong to you!" Yelling I wrapped my arms over my bare body shielding from his gaze.

"If you don't belong to me ... who do you belong to huh? Did you want to go with Jimin and allow him to use you up!"

He grew angry as his fists clenched beside him.

He fueled my anger, what makes him think I should be possessed?

"I belong to no one and especially not to you." I spoke sternly, as he quickly grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me to the bathroom.

The beat of my heart paced rapidly. He was surely willing to hit me, wasn't he?

The large glass mirror revealed the both of our forms; his enraged appearance and the panic in my own.

He lifted my chin to stare directly into it.

"Adul, do you see what I see?" He spoke deeply behind my ear.

The pad of his thumb running along the deep maroon marks left along my neck. The pattern of bite marks being placed smoothly along the area.

The brim of my eyes filled with salt like water as I let tears shed. He was marked on me, He left an imprint on my body.

He quickly kissed the top of my head while looking at my broken reflection in the mirror. He was impressed with seeing me distraught. He knew this was his impact

"Now wash up baby." he spoke closing the bathroom door with me inside.

I gripped the marbled counter tightly as I slowly slid to the floor. Letting the violent sobs control my body.

-