dix

"Her phantom-like smile her eyes of fatal blue,the moonlight of her misty hair

her eyes of fatal blue,
the moonlight of her misty hair."
-Renée vivien

(Listen to "don't let me be misunderstood" - kill bill)

He drove insane; like the maniac he was. The wind flowed through my short brown hair as we were the only ones on that deserted road-pastures of green grass on both sides.

"Taehyung could you please slow down!" I screamed as he looked at me with a smirk.

"You want music !? Very well then!" He shouted knowing darn well that's not what I said.

His finger pressed the button on the vintage stereo as the music began to rage. The rhythmic guitar strumming creating classic rock vibrations.

Though I did enjoy his taste in music, the scorching sun was blinding my eyes in his classic convertible. The wind causing them to water and withdrawing my breath.

"Taeh—"

"Baby, don't you know I'm human
And I've got thoughts like any other man," he sang to the song. Through the green tinted shades on the bridge of his nose, he glanced at me. "But I'm just a soul who's intentions are good Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."

I squinted my eyes as I roughly slapped his shoulder. "Slow the hell down!" I screamed causing him to pull over quickly screeching the tires and bring the car to a halt.

Holy fuck what have I done?

He stopped at the side of the desolate road. Taking off his glasses he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, he took my face in his hand gripping it tightly.

"Do not hit me again."

My jaw clenched in his grasp and I mustered up the courage to speak "Let me go Taehyung!"

"Excuse me?" He questioned, forcefully pushing my body back into the leather seats. My head hitting the seat in full force causing a slight pain.

With wide eyes, I looked at him, curious as to what he would do next.

"Even though I prefer sir... I love to hear my name come out of your mouth." He brushed his finger against my chapped lips gazing at them deeply. "But you need to put more respect on it than you do."

"Tae-"I started as I felt his hand grasp my neck. My pulse beating within his palm.

"Shh you're so pretty doll." he flashed a box smile before lightly smacking the maroon mark on my neck, making me flinch. He immediately started the vehicle again and took off at a much more steady pace.

Sociopathic bitch.

We drove sometime now, the green planes only in view, constant desolation causing my eyes to tire in boredom.