seven.

"What did you do last night after the internet got turned off?" Erica spoke slowly as she tapped against the keys on her laptop.

Ashton was at her house for the day. He was currently laid on her bed, and his fingers were picking at the sequin pillow he'd bought her for her eighteenth birthday. As he picked and pulled at the pink sequins, he tilted his head over to Erica, listening to her question.

"I just played a few games on my phone, messaged a few people back but I fell asleep pretty quick." Ashton replied slowly, lying through his teeth. "What about you, what did you do?"

"The same shit I always do, Snapchat, Instagram, watched some YouTube videos. I think I have an idea of the makeup I'm gonna do for prom," Erica spoke out slowly as she continued to type at her laptop keys, writing up assignments and essays for her history class.

Ashton nodded his head as he let his fingers run through his natural curls, his head moving to rest back on the pillow as he looked around at the posters in his girlfriends room.

"Hey, is that new? That Ariana Grande poster?" Ashton asked slowly, his brows furrowing slightly as he squinted his eyes at the poster. Why didn't he just wear his goddamn glasses?

"I mean, I got it three months go, but you never notice because your eyes are usually focused on my thighs and tits." Erica spoke with a passive aggressive tone, stopping her typing for a minute as she turned on her spin by chair to look over at her boyfriend. "Which, may I say, I'd love for you to do after I've written this essay."

"You just complained about the fact that I want to eat you out all the time, but now you want me to eat you out. Contradiction." Ashton laughed to himself as he sat up slightly, licking across his lips. "But, I wouldn't mind doing that for you, my love."

Ashton smirked to himself and he let his hands gesture for the other to come across to the bed, and he ran his eyes across her body for a moment. Even though she was still fully dressed, she still looked so beautiful, and Ashton wanted to eat her up in one bite.

Erica stood up from her swirly chair and she slid her top off of her body, chucking it across the bedroom for Ashton to catch - which he did, successfully. He then slowly put the shirt to the side and watched as Erica slid her leggings down her legs, and he let his eyes follow her hands as she started to turn around and bend over, revealing her lace underwear and her bum to the other.

His mind was running wild and his eyes were running over the many beautiful parts of his girlfriends almost naked body, and he let his teeth dig into his bottom lip as he watched the other kick her leggings off and start to walk towards him.

Ashton let his arms spread out, and he winked toward Erica as he felt her sitting down against his lap, his hands immediately running down her sweet, pale thighs. He let his fingers then move to run up through her hair, and he gently left a few soft kisses against the skin of her neck and collar bones, but he let out a groan when he felt his phone buzzing on his girlfriends bedside table.

"God, two seconds. It might be my mum," Ashton rolled his eyes and he reached across to grab the phone from the bedside table, seeing that a message from Luke Hemmings had popped up on the screen.

Luke Hemmings: Hey, sweetness. Sorry about last night. free for a coffee - on me? Meet me at the flower shop?

"It's my mum, she said I have an appointment in an hour or so at the school, I have to get ready to go," Ashton spoke, and as he started to move Erica from his lap, she quickly grabbed his hands, shaking her head.

"Can you at least eat me out first?" Erica asked softly, tilting her head to the side, giving her boyfriend the sweetest puppy dog eyes that she could do.

Ashton Irwin: I'll be there in an hour.