twelve.

01:47am.

Ashton was wandering the streets of his small town, and his fingers were switching between running through his hair and tapping against each other. He'd decided to text his mum back and let her know that he was gonna walk around for a bit before going home, and she seemed to be alright with it considering how strict she usually was.

He was dressed in his skinny jeans and his sweater that he'd thrown back on when he left Erica's house, and all he had on him was his phone and wallet. He was completely lost, he didn't know the area that Erica lived in very well, he only really knew his way home.

His attention was moved from the dusty sidewalk, up to a bright flashing sign. There weren't many places open at this time, but was there any harm with him going inside and having a look around? Seeing exactly what it was?

Skinnydip.

That could mean anything, right?

As Ashton turned to walk through the door, he was met with a bouncer, demanding to see Ashton's ID. That was something he hated about looking so young.

He slid his wallet from his jumper pocket, and slid his fake drivers license out, handing it over to the bouncer. He'd had the ID made when he was sixteen so that he could but cigarettes and alcohol when he needed to, and it came in handy sometimes.

The bouncer took a look at Ashton then the ID, and then back down to Ashton before handing the card back over to the younger man, letting him walk past.

"By the way, sucker, that ID? It isn't a very good one." The bouncer said quietly to Ashton as he walked past, and Ashton could only roll his eyes and scoff.

Ashton ignored the bouncers words, and he slid his phone out of his pocket, turning his mobile data on, before he walked across to a table that was near the side of the bar that he'd managed to stumble into.

He slid into his apps, and he sent a message to Luke. He didn't know exactly what to say, or whether he even wanted to say anything, but seeing anyone that wasn't Erica would be great.

Ashton Irwin: Hey, if you're not busy, meet me somewhere, please. I need to see someone, I'm not doing great.

Ashton then put his phone down on the table, looking around to see a lot of guys, and very few girls, all dancing on a small, but crowded dance floor. There were many lights and very loud,but fancy music playing throughout the club, and for a minute Ashton was confused.

"What can I get you, my love?" Ashton jumped slightly as he was greeted by a server, holding a small notepad.

"Oh, just a beer please." Ashton shrugged his shoulders as he smiled towards the girl who was now jotting down his order.

"We usually get more creative requests than that, but if you only want a beer, that's completely fine," She smiled and turned as if she was going to walk back to the bar, but Ashton was quick to tap her arm before she could walk away.

"Excuse me, before you go, where exactly am I? Like, what is this place?" Ashton asked slowly, licking across his lips as he leaned back in his chair, his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"Oh, honey! This is Skinnydip, the number one gay bar in this town! Fruity drinks, and there's even a pool with a jacuzzi out the back!" The server exclaimed with a happy chirp to her voice, and turned back to walk to the bar.

Right before Ashton could ask anything else, he heard his phone vibrate on the table, which he quickly picked up.

Luke Hemmings: Jokes on you, sweetness, I can see you from here.