twenty.

"What the fuck was that all about yesterday?" Luke had been in school for ten minutes, and he'd already walked across to Ashton, slamming his locker shut.

"Oh, sorry. I don't know what you're talking about," Ashton rolled his eyes as a smirk took over his lips, and he tilted his head, watching Luke become more worked up by the second.

"You don't know what I'm talking about? Are you being serious?" Luke rolled his eyes and he scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest, leaning across to whisper into the others ear. "You know how you kissed me yesterday, in the flower shop?"

"Shut the fuck up, that didn't happen," Ashton whispered back to Luke, and he turned his attention back to his locker, beginning to open it again until Luke was standing in front of it. "Oh god,"

"Look, this isn't fair. You know that I like you, you can't just kiss me and act like nothing happened," Luke had his gaze down on the smaller of the two, licking across his lips.

Ashton rolled his eyes and he scoffed, shoving Luke to the side, opening up is locker again, searching through it for any textbooks that he was going to need today.

"Oh wow, you have a crush on a straight guy," Ashton laughed to himself as he shoved a few textbooks in his bag, as well as a bottle of water, closing the locker after a second.

"You're not straight," Luke muttered underneath his breath, rolling his eyes and shaking his head, taking a deep breath. "Fuck you, man,"

"You want to fuck me, and that's the thing," Ashton started to speak slowly, and he turned his attention back to Luke, smirking to himself.

"I want to do so many bad things to you, but I can't let anyone know that. You always look so good and I always want to bend you over," Ashton spoke in a tone that only he and Luke would be able to hear, and he licked across his lips as he let his gaze scan over the other. "I want to do a million bad things to you, but I can't. Because, I'm straight,"

Luke rolled his eyes as he listened to the others words, and he shook his head, shoving the other.

"Why play with me like that? You're such a fucking pussy, you're scared of what your ex will say," Luke scoffed and he shook his head.

"Luke, shut the fuck up," Ashton warned the other slightly, pulling his bag over his shoulders, shaking his head.

"Why? Are you scared that you'll lose all of your popularity and all of your friends over a fucking sexuality?" Luke was talking louder than before and he was shaking his head a little faster and he shoved the other once more. "You can't play with someone like that,"

"I said to shut the fuck up, why don't you listen?" Ashton asked and he shook his head, taking a step towards the other, grabbing him by the shirt once more, but shoving up against the lockers, his grip tight on the others collar.

"What are you gonna do? Beat the shit out of me until I keep my mouth shut?" Luke asked, tilting his head to look at the other, a soft laugh leaving his lips as he licked across his lips. "Or are you gonna kiss me again, and tell me about how badly you want my dick in your mouth,"

It was at this moment that Ashton brought his fist back and knocked it into the others nose, watching the blood star to pour down his cupid's bow and lip.

Ashton then dropped his grip from the others collar, and he watched as Luke shook his head, his hand moving up to wipe away the blood that was now pouring down his lips and chin.

"At least I'm not afraid to say who I am," Luke rolled his eyes and as turned as if he was going to walk to his class, but instead, turned back around to spit any blood from his lips back at the other.

"Fuck you, Hemmings," Ashton scoffed slightly as he rolled his own eyes, turning back to his locker, grimacing slightly.

And it was at that moment that he felt a hand on his shoulder, spinning him around. He was the one being pushed against the lockers now, and his lips were met with Luke's. His hands were now trapped between the blonde's and the cold lockers behind him.

As much as Ashton wanted to shove the other off, he couldn't. The feeling of the others lips was heavenly and his the warmth of his hands were melting him. His eyes closed and he let himself relax for a moment, before he pulled away from the kiss, banging his head off of the lockers slightly.

"Stop being a fucking pussy," Luke scoffed and he brought his hands away from the others, one moving to wipe his lips once more, but chuckling as he noticed some blood against the others lips. "You also might want to go give your face a wash."

"I'm not a pussy," Ashton muttered and he reached into his locker, taking a few tissues, wiping at his lips and chin, shaking his head.

"You're a pussy. You'll kiss me at our spot but you won't even admit that you have feelings for a guy," Luke rolled his eyes and he chuckled slightly as he nibbled at his bottom lip, looking down at his hands for a moment.

"I don't have feelings for you! A kiss is a kiss! Erica thought I liked you so maybe I thought I'd give it a try, see if it's any good," Ashton shook his head and he shoved the other slightly, watching as he stumbled backwards.

Ashton slammed his locker shut and he took a deep breath before he walked past the other, clearing his throat before he whispered loud enough for the other to hear.

"I'm sorry that we can't all be honest about who we are,"