seventeen.

"You're not gonna punch me in the face again are you?" Luke asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, watching Ashton approach the flower shop.

Over the seven hours of school, Luke had managed to become himself again, with his sarcastic attitude and all. As he watched Ashton walk to the flower shop doors, Luke quickly stood in front of them before he could walk in.

"You can't go in there until you answer my question. I can't have you fuck up my mum's shop because you're taking a temper tantrum, she'll kill me," Luke spoke rather bluntly as he looked down at Ashton, raising an eyebrow. "Answer the question."

"Oh my god, move. I'm not gonna punch you in the face again, Jesus," Ashton rolled his eyes and pushed past the taller boy with ease, a small snicker leaving his lips as he did so. "You couldn't stop me if you tried."

"I don't plan on trying, especially knowing that you smashed a bottle and broke my nose for no fucking reason," Luke rolled his eyes and he walked in after the other, locking the door so that no one else could come in after them.

"Oh shit, I broke your nose?" Ashton asked, turning back to look over at the taller boy, looking slightly concerned.

"Well, no. I exaggerated but, it's good to know that you're not completely heartless and you actually care," Luke smiled towards the other in the most sarcastic way that he could, and he rolled his eyes before he walked behind the counter of the flower shop, sitting down on the stool that he'd begged his mum for - standing all day hurt his feet.

"What do you want anyway?" Luke spoke again as he watched Ashton look around the flower shop, the blonde reaching for a bottle of water from the mini fridge that his mum had bought a few months ago. "Want me to fuck you over the counter and make you call me daddy?"

"Shut the fuck up, Luke, seriously. I wouldn't call you daddy if my life depended on it," Ashton scoffed and he rolled his eyes, walking across to the counter, snatching the water from Luke.

Ashton twisted the cap from the water bottle, and he took three or four gulps, before he handed the bottle back to Luke, mimicking their actions from the night at the club, but reversed.

"Ahh, I see, so you wouldn't call me daddy? Is that because you like being called daddy? Are you a dom?" Luke teased the other slightly, giving him a cheeky grin before snatching the water back from the other. "I've always been a top, but for you - I'd be on my knees in seconds, daddy,"

Ashton rolled his eyes and scoffed once more, shaking his head, being almost repulsed by the others words.

"That is disgusting, no." Ashton groaned and he walked back to the wall that he'd leaned against many times before, and he did it again. "I'm here to say I'm sorry. For punching you in the face, and getting your shirt covered in blood,"

"What part is it that's disgusting? Fucking you over the counter in a flower shop, or calling you daddy?" Luke smirked to himself as he listened to the others words, and he let out a soft sigh as he listened to the other continue.

"Oh, he's gone all soft," Luke made a sweet pout at the other, in an attempt to tease him, but quickly stopped as he saw the others fists balling up again.

"I have not gone soft," Ashton was quick to defend himself, and he looked down at his hands for a moment. One was covered in little cuts across his knuckles, and the other was perfectly fine. "It was a nice shirt, and I was angry and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry,"

Luke raised his brows as he listened to the others words, and he licked across his lips. He thought for a moment before he stood up, and he walked around to the other side of the counter, lifting himself up onto it, so he was sitting facing the other.

"So, you're sorry," Luke asked softly, tilting his head to one side.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Ashton nodded his head, looking back up towards Luke.

"And is this gonna be one of those, oh please, I'll do anything for you to forgive me, kinda things," Luke chuckled to himself as he licked across his lips, a smug grin on his face.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Ashton shrugged his shoulders and he let his fingers run through his natural curls, before he tilted his own head to mock Luke slightly. "I'm not about to get on my knees and beg, if that's where this is going,"

"No no, I just want to hear you say it. Say that you want my forgiveness and that you'll do anything to get it," Luke smirked and he gave Ashton his best puppy dog eyes, pouting his bottom lip out. "Please, daddy, tell me how bad you want my forgiveness,"

Ashton rolled his eyes and he thought for a moment about whether this friendship was important enough for him to lose his dignity for a second. He let his eyes look down at the floor, and he slowly cleared his throat.

"I want your forgiveness, I'll do anything to get it," Ashton mumbled slowly, keeping his head down.

Luke then got down from the counter and he took a few steps until he was standing in front of Ashton, and he slowly took a grip of the others chin, lifting it up so that they were now making eye contact.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that, do you want to repeat yourself?" Luke asked slowly, keeping his grip on Ashton's chin, a cocky smirk taking over his lips as he waited for the other to speak.

"I want your forgiveness, and I'll do anything to get it,"