eight.

"This better be good, Hemmings," Ashton groaned out as he saw Luke standing with a smug grin in front of the flower shop doors. "Why do you want to see me, huh? It's eight o'clock, I should be at my girlfriends house."

Luke had a cocky grin across his lips and his tongue was messing around with his lip ring, but his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he listened to the others words. Ashton didn't have a girlfriend, no way.

"Girlfriend? You? I think you're just making up excuses now." Luke laughed softly to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair, but this time, Ashton kept his eyes glued on the other.

"Where did you get that tattoo?" Ashton asked as he let his eyes wander or the others hand that was now resting on his other arm. "I thought you said we were going for coffee?"

Luke had a heart tattoo on his middle finger, and the letter 'f' above it, and Ashton wondered how he'd managed to get tattoos at such a young age.

"Changed my mind. Also, it's a stick 'n' poke, now stop avoiding the question." Luke spoke rather bluntly as his arms crossed over each other, and his head tilted. "Since when have you had a girlfriend?"

"Luke, I have had a girlfriend for two years." Ashton rolled his eyes as he listened to the others words, butt then continued his question about the others tattoos. "When did you get those? Did they hurt?"

Luke just nodded his head as he rolled his eyes, walking inside of the flower shop, knowing that it was officially closed so no one could come in after him - but Ashton did anyway.

"Look, what is your deal? I just had to tell Erica that I'm in school for an appointment at eight o'clock because it's the first thing I thought of." Ashton groaned out as he moved to sit on the counter, glaring at Luke. "What do you want me here for?"

"Erica? As in Erica Fletcher?" Luke asked, laughing to himself, shaking his head as he licked across his lips. "Dude, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but she's been seeing Dean. You know, the one with the greasy hair and the skinny build."

"What are you talking about? No she hasn't." Ashton shook his head and he rolled his eyes once more. "Anything to kiss me, huh?"

"Woah, who said anything about kissing. I respect your hetero lifestyle." Luke then mocked the others eye roll, and he leaned against the wall that Ashton had leaned against the night before. "Look, watch out for her. What do you think she does after the internet goes off?"