eighteen.

"Okay, get off me now," Ashton groaned and he let his hands rest on the others chest for a minute, gently pushing the other back, sliding out from between Luke and the wall behind him.

"Oh, okay. We're just gonna act like you weren't into that and we're gonna act like there was no sexual tension at all," Luke rolled his eyes and he moved to sit back down on the counter in the shop, scoffing slightly. "Good plan."

"What are you talking about? There was no sexual tension," Ashton rolled his eyes and he shook his head, becoming almost defensive.

"Oh really," Luke laughed slightly, shaking his head slowly, licking across his lips.

"Yeah, really." Ashton replied with a snark, his gaze on the other boy almost turning into a deathly glare.

"So, what you're trying to tell me is that the boner that's in your jeans right now - which I can see by the way - isn't from what just happened?" Luke spoke with a sarcastic tone, his arms crossing over his chest and his eyes slowly moving to gaze down at the others crotch that was quickly covered by his hands.

"Look, I get all worked up when I get called daddy, okay?" Ashton defended once again, scoffing to himself. "That could have happened if anyone had called me that,"

Luke then got back off of the counter and he took a few steps to stand in front of Ashton, letting his hand move to brush over the others cheek and jawline, watching as the other hesitantly pulled away.

"Oh really? Could've happened if anyone said that?" Luke asked slowly, tilting his head to the side, a smug grin sliding across his lips as he let his hands move back down to his sides.

"Yes, literally anyone," Ashton continued to defend himself, becoming snappier with every word. "Don't feel special, Hemmings."

"See, it's not that I feel special," Luke rolled his eyes and he moved back to the counter, licking across his lips as he sat down on top of it, tilting his head to look at the other.

Ashton looked beautiful with his glasses in front of his brown eyes, and his messy, natural curls falling in front of his face. The massive hoodie made him look small, but his tight jeans made him look tougher. His constant act of I'm tough drove Luke insane and it was a mission to at least have a kiss from the other.

"I actually think that you're into me. I think you like me and want to do so many unspeakable things to me," Luke smirked to himself and he watched as the others hands started to ball into fists. "I hate to say it, Pansy, but I think you like dick,"

It was at this point that Ashton groaned and he shook his head, taking a few steps to the other, grabbing him by his shirt once more, a growl-like sound leaving his lips.

"Hey, what did I tell you!" Luke instantly regretted his words, his hands quickly coming up to cover his chest, as if he was surrendering once more. "If you're gonna hit me again, not in the shop!"

Ashton didn't say anything. His breathing was heavy and his grip was tight on Luke's shirt. He kept his glare on Luke and his expressions, watching as his smug grin was wiped from his face.

"Please don't break anything,"

Ashton shook his head and he pulled the other man towards him, and he let his eyes close as he roughly pressed his lips against the others. His hands moved from the others shirt to hold the younger man's shoulders, and he let out a soft hum as he felt the others hands moving through his curls.

Luke was in shock, but he'd immediately closed his own eyes, savouring the taste of the others lips against his own, his hands moving to run through the older man's curls. His body was instantly relaxed, but his lips were moving quickly against the others, in a hurried, rushed kiss.

He was left desperate as he felt Ashton pull away and let go, both of their eyes opening a second or two apart.

Luke watched as Ashton rolled his eyes and he shook his head, walking towards the door of the flower shop, unlocking it, before looking back at Luke for a moment.

"Maybe I am into you. Maybe I do like you, and want to do many unspeakable things to you," Ashton spoke slowly, and he took a heavy breath, swinging the door to the flower shop opening, before he sent a wink in the direction of the other.

"Maybe I do like dick,"