Shöt - 3

Sunrays hit Anika eyes disturbing her beautiful sleep , She snuggle more in duvet and rub her soft palms against her cheeks ..

"Morning Baabu" she wished her baby and stare her full grown tummy lovingly, For a minute she completely forget others and feel her baby who is soon gonna come out from her body.. Her soft Pink lips curved up and she smiled whole heartily...
"Anika , it's time for walk" her mother in law shout outside from room , kicking the blanket away Anika climb down from bed and open the door revaling her mother in law who is totally ready for taking her on walk..

"Mom , i m feeling exhausted & little pain in abdomen , i don't think i can walk" She said with a tired and exhausted smile on her face ..
"Ohhh !! It's okk baby, Go and take rest" Her Mother in law said with a smile and caresses her face lovingly and went away ...

Anika lock the room again and take shower , She get dressed in a beautifull ankle length flower print skirt and a off shoulder top , Her face is glowing from her pregnancy glow, Applying a pinch of vermillion in her hairline , tying a beautifull diamond locket nupital chain around her neck she take a look of herself in mirror and smiled with satisfaction. But soon her smile start fading away , She felt pain in her lower abdomen and clutch her bump lightly... "Ahhhh!!" She let out a painfull moan and sweat start briming on her forehead .. Taking two more steps she hold a chair for support and open the door ... "Mom" She shout her lungs out when she felt the pain increasing  "Mom" She shout again and tears start flowing from her eyes but there wasn't a single sign of her mother in law , Her heart start aching and she felt on a nearby couch on  stomach ... "Someone help please" She cried out loudly and felt her contraction hitting , the pain in her abdomen get worse and atlast she get semiconscious..

"Get your damm ass inside ur daughter in law room, She is going through labour" A message peeped in Mrs Oberoi phone and she run towards her daughter in law room without caring about anything else....

"Ohh God!!!" her mouth fall open when she find Anika semiconscious on couch and shivering from the pain ..

"Driver , Car nikalo" Mrs Oberoi shout , All maids and servants gathered around Anika room and with the help of some maids Mrs Oberoi make Anika sit inside the car.. "Water , bring water and the bag i prepared for baby"  Mrs oberoi said and dial the numbet of Mr Oberoi & her son for informing them.. Maid come running with water and bag ..

"Drive the damm Car" Mrs Oberoi shout on driver and he start driving fast breaking the traffic rules , Sprikling some water on Anika face She patt her cheeks bringing her back in conscious..  "Mom , Mom baby" Anika cried and hold her stomach tightly , Her tears start flowing uncontrollably and She threw her head back in pain ..

"Mam , we reached" Driver said , "Okk, Anika two more minutes baby" Mrs Oberoi caresses her gently , Nurse and Ward boy come out with a strecher and make Anika lay down on that and take her directly in VIP ward,

"How's She ? , My Grandson is fine na" Mr Oberoi asked reaching in hospital . "Hmmm , She is inside in ward , she " Mrs Oberoi said in tense voice fixing her eyes on ward.. "I hope nothing  happen with our grandson" He said sounded totally tensed. "He will fine" Mrs Oberoi said .

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Anika groaned in pain loudly . "Ahhhh , Doctor my baby" Anika hold the head of bed tightly , the sharp corner of bed dig inside her palms and blood start ozzing out. "Push Anika , ur baby position isn't in exact position" Doctor said , "Ahhhh" She groaned in pain again , "I can't" She shout between her paining moans, " Anika try to push atleast for ur baby" Doctor said and sign a nurse for helping Anika . After trying whole 45 minute , She gave birth to a baby boy..

"Very good Anika" Doctor patt her shoulder and start cleaning the baby, She smack the bum of baby boy but he didn't cried , She smacked once again but again get silence in response ..

"Ohh god !! Baby isn't crying" Doctor said in a tense voice .. Anika's breathe hitched in her throat but before she react or cry , She shout loudly in pain gaining Doctor attention ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~