Shøt - 19 😘😘

Heyyy !!

So two more shot is left excluding it ...

FINALLY YOUR DEAR PAKAU AUTHOR GET BORED FROM WRITTING WEBSITES...

**************************

A Month LATER ~~~

"Shivay open the door" Anika shout knocking the door hard..

"What the hell is wrong Anika" Shivay ask in annoyed tone and open the door widely giving her view of his nude body..

"Ewww!! Aise nahate ho tum" Anika  twist her mouth disgustingly..

"Mujhe aise dekhne ke baad tumhe kya lagta hai" he asked clearing the soap from his lower region and tried to come out

"Bacche hai mere bahar , dar jaaenge wo" Anika pushed him back inside washroom and glare him angrily..

"Owwww!! Sorry" he said seductively and pinned her on washroom wall..

"Izzat wizzat hai ki nahi" Anika asked and clear soap from his chest..

"Thi par aaj kal toh roz lutati h " Shivay winked towards her making her blush..

"Sharm nahi aati?" Anika asked and scrunch her nose giving him disgusting look..

"Aani chahiye?" Shivay ask bitting his lower lips between his teeth and rubbed his hand on her arms..

"Ewww!! Shivay tum out of character hote jaa rahe ho " Anika laughed loudly making him growl..

"Pure mood ka kabada kar diya" Sighing irritatingly shivay pulled himself away from her and wrap towel around his waist..

"Ab kya chupana?" Anika teased him and tried to open his towel..

"Bas bahut free ka show ho gya , Ab mujhe nahi dikhana" he said grumpily making her roll her eyes .

"Fine , let me clean babies first" Anika pout cutely and innocently..

"Okk" he said with smirk " you clean baby first , After that i will clean you" shivay said huskingly making her eyes widened in shock..

"Eww sharm aati h mjhe" Anika pout cutely and said with puppy face..

"Shivay please Shivay , shivay fast shivay karte waqt tumhe nahi aati h?" Shivay teased , twisting mouth Anika glare him angrily..

"U r disgusting man" Anika said angrily and push him away from her "Aana raat ko" she warned pointing fingure towards him "Dekhti hoon aaj"

"Ye kaha se beech m aa gaya?" Shivay whinned with pout and followed her in room..

"Tum phle hi thik the" Anika smiled but hide her smile quickly..

Before they say or do anything , their attention seeker babies start crying loudly.. "Awww Shona!" Anika pick her daughter and point shivay to pick baby boy.. Crying loudly the baby boy throw his hands in air and hold shivay hair tightly .. "Aree , who pull his father hair Anshul" Shivay tried to free his hair from his grip and pout sweetly .. but all things having no effect on baby , After rocking him little shivay look towards Anika who is feeding Ayesha ... Baby boy start crying more hard..

"Shivay" Anika groaned and point him to make baby silent..

"Kya yrr Anika , ab mai tumbari tarah" Shivay start but stop in mid "kar sakta hoon" he grinned like cat on his idea and quickly wipe his chest area from wet tissue..

"What are you going to do?" Anika ask suspiciously..

"None of your bussiness my lady" Shivay replied with a grin and put baby lips around his own nipple , without wasting a second baby boy start sucking his nipple hungrily and become silent..  Shivay smile victoriously on his idea and raised his brow towards Anika with attitude.. Noticing changing expression on shivay's face Anika bite his lower lips between teeth tried to control herself from laughing ..

Pulling Baby away from chest , Shivay raised his brow towards baby .. "Aise kon teeth gum rub karta hai" He ask with pout " gudgudi ho rahi thi na papa ko" Shivay said , hitting shivay's cheeks from soft palms baby boy start crying more loudly and lean towards his nipple ..

"NO baby" Shivay said sternly but all baby boy did was cry and lean towards his nipple..

"Why aren't u feeding him Shivay? , u are such a bad father" Anika smiled evilly looking towards his husband condition..

"And u are evil" Shivay rebuked back angrily and kissed tip of his baby nose..
Anika laughed on his statement and start undressing girl , Shivay made baby boy silent for a minute and Onn the Boofer, he quickly get dressed in white shirt and pant . Anika raised her brow giving him a question look whom he ignore royally..

Tune start playing and shivay swayed his hips like girls making Anika laugh , raising his eyes baby  boy too start   staring his dad and forget to cry...

"Chadha jo mijhspe suroor hai,
Asar tera ye zaroor hai
Teri nazar ka kasoor hai ...
Dilbar, Dilbar..

Shivay grinned slowly and shake his hips seductively and unbuttoned two buttons slowly , Gulping hard Anika stared him shockingly..

Aa pass aa tu kyu dur hai
Ye ishq ka jo fitoor hai
Nashe mei dill tere chur hai ..
Dilbar , Dilbar..

he bent in front of baby boy giving the view of his nipple and start unbuttoning his shirt smiling victoriously bcoz baby stopped crying ..

Ab toh
Hosh na khabar hai , ye kaisa asar hai (×2)
Tumse milne ke baad dilbar.. (×2)

Looking towards Shivay's nipple baby boy start crying loudly , Noticing baby gaze Shivay quickly turned back and run towards washroom .. Anika start laughing loudly and pick the baby boy in arms and feed him milk ..

"U are really good stripper" Anika shout from behind laughing loudly...

"Ohh !! Just shut up u mother of evil" shivay shout back and entered back in washroom...

"U are equally responsible patidev" she replied and laughed..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~