Shøt- 😔❤❣

"When i turned back i found my puppy dead and blood ozzing out from his soft body" his eyes went glassy and he let out a shaky breathe, his hand hold his heart for controlling his own wild beats... "I ... I ... too was locked inside the room for c...clea..cleaning the blood from floor" his eyes start pouring again , his tears , his pain forced her to hug him tightly and let him cry on her shoulder but she controlled herself and lean on headboard of bed with tears in her eyes.. "Next day he took both of us in his study room and told that 'LOVE MAKE PERSON WEAK' and we are crying bcoz we are weak" he let out a mocked laugh.. "I felt things start from starting again , his words are totally different from what janvi maa told me , She always used to say 'LOVE MAKE PERSON STRONG, IT GIVE US COURAGE TO FIGHT FOR OUR LOVED ONES' untill tej papa death" his body shaked remembering the most horrible event in his life , his hand automatically reached on her shoulder for support .. "I start opposing his orders and disobeying him and that was my biggest mistake Anika , he started beating me from his leature belts but nothing worked , i too was stuborn like hell" he chuckled remembering his little victories , when he saved Mahi from his father grip "He called tej papa there for making me understand " he said and went into flashback...

Flashback~~~~~

"Do you papa why Mr oberoi called me in farm house?" Asked shivay throwing his bag in one of the couch and lay down in other one lazily...

"No Shivay , Now get ready son, he wanted to see you there at 6 pm" tej ruffled shivay's hair and plant a warm kiss on his forehead making shivay smile with tears...

"Papa" called shivay in broken voice and look towards tej with tears streaming down from his eyes "No one talk to me in school bcoz i m an Oberoi , everyone is affraid from me , i m tired " he cried and put his head on tej's lap ...

"Shivay , ladke rote nahi beta & u are big 16 year old boy now" tej said dramatically trying to lighten his mood...

"Kyun hum ladko ke pass kya dill nahi hota?" Asked shivay back making tej quite "I can't disrespect u anymore in front of other , it hurts seeing u cleaning mine and others shoes" Shivay said angrily and wiped his tears away...

"Please Shivay , i don't want to put ur and Omru life in danger , don't ever show him u love me" tej said in pleading voice making shivay sighed in defeat....

"But i do papa , I love you , i will die before u and omru i will not let anything happen with u all" Said shivay bravingly and hug tej tightly...

"Now go & get ready Shivay , we need to go farmhouse son" tej break apart and caresses his hair ones more , pocking his bag again shivay left for his room...

*****

"I don't want to go inside alone" Shivay hold tej hand tightly due to fear seeing some disgusting and horrible man at door of his father farmhouse..

"I m here only Son , Go and comeback soon" tej patt shivay shoulder giving him courage and sent him inside keeping stone on his heart...
~~~~~~

"James told me you called me" Shivay said gazing his father who is holding a younger girl around his age in arms...