Shøt - 8

"Maar di gayi" as soon as this word left Nitya's mouth , Anika froze. She intwinged her fingure with her daughter soft fingures...

"How?" She asked in fear and felt her head getting heavy , her eyes rolled back and she hold her head lightly and next second collasped on bed beside her daughter ...

"Anika" Nitya patt her cheeks but didn't get any response .. "How you gonna handle the entire truth and your shivay Anika?" She stare trio with a pitty look in eyes and sprink some water on her face .. "Anika" Nitya patt her cheeks again , Anika blink her teary eyes lil .. "W..Why?" Anika stammered . "Not Now , i will tell you later , first finish ur dinner" Nitya put plates in front of her and put babies back in craddle not before changing boy t-shirt and diaper.. Anika eat silently loosing herself in her thoughts .. "Why anyone kill a little life?" Anika ask in cracking voice foccusing on her plate.. "I too don't know why" Whispered nitya forcing a peace of bread in mouth and wiping away her tears...

"I will clean the dish" said Anika and head towards kitchen with dishes.. Listening someone footsteps shivay peep through window and get shocked to see his wife some steps away from the kitchen.. "What the hell , She will see me" thought shivay and start looking here and there and atlast hide behind Freeze... Keeping the plates on kitchen counter Anika sat on a chair with her head in her palms , She closed her eyez tightly and tears start flowing from her eyes , her shivering palms hold her nupital chain tightly and some more sobs escaped from her lips. Shivay stare her body from behind and take a step forward towards her.. he reached near to her and put his palms on her shoulder. Sleeping pills showed his effects and her eyes start getting heavy.. with drosy eyes she turn towards him and hugged his waist tightly , few more sobs left her mouth and her eyelashes start covering her eyes and she whispered "I can't" and finally she slept..

Picking her soft body in arms he make her lay on a couch and head back in kitchen, he take dishes from the counter and start cleaning them roughly. After putting the dishes back on their place . he stood on his spot hanging his head down. he raised his head listening soft melodious crying voice of babies , his eyes glued on Nitya who is rocking both of them silently.. "Anika , please help if you are done with dishes" Said Nitya and sit on a sofa with babies.. "Anika" she called again.. "She is sleeping" Replied shivay from back and hold his daughter in his arms..

"What happen?" he ask from his daughter in serious tone like she gonna reply him back... "She isn't gonna reply back shivay" Nitya said scrasatically and rolled her eyes back... "Ohh yeahh!" he whispered foolishly and rub his nose against his daughter.. "Don't cry baby , papa will give you chocolate" he said foolishly and baby start crying more loudly.. "Shona No" He look straight in her eyes panickly and for his shock baby stop crying and raise her soft hands for touching his hair and face.. & he let her do silently , She cocooned more in her father warm and pull his hairs lightly and giggled. he rock her few times and kiss top of her head , she closed her eyes lightly and snuggle more in his neck and fell in sleep.. He raised his brows proudly and smirk looking towards Nitya..

"Now Baby boy turn" said Nitya and put baby boy in his arms and take the girl, Without rocking pampering or kissing and ol Shivay pull him against his chest and rub his back normally, he plant some kisses on his head and whisper against his ear " I will never let my bad shadow fall on you baby , i will not let you become like me" his eyes start flowing lil but he wiped away soon. Baby hummed a little and hold Shivay's ear in his soft palms and put his open mouth on Shivay's cheeks. Shivay smiled a lil and plant a tight kiss on his forehead... he rock the little baby gently in his arms and kissed his soft cheeks continuosly.. he make him lay beside Anika , Baby hold her hair in fist and start hitting air softly.. Staring towards them a little Shivay take out his phone from pocket and call someone..

"Is Everything is ready?"

♡♡♡♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡♡♡♡