Shøt - 20

Heyyy!!

Aaj bakbak last mei ...

Okk

So Now chappy...

One more shot remain ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivay caresses the hair of Ayesha and plant some soft kisses on her head and stare her beautifull sleeping face lovingly...

"What happen?" Anika ask seeing him lost in his thoughts ... "I did sin by not telling Nitya about pihu being alive" Shivay said gazing his daughter ... "No shivay u didn't did any sin u only protect her but now it's time to find the way for bringing her back" Said Anika in sincere tone , At this moment both of them are far away from their playfull and teased mode.. he turn his head towards his son , who was laying on her mother chest and playing with her hairs...  Anika too turn towards him and their eyes met , his is full from different types of emotions and her is filled with love and support for him..

"I think , we should tell her now" said Anika and pull her son away from herself , she make him lay between them and patt him gently and lovingly for making him sleep.. "I too think same , once she will return from New york , i will tell her everything" he said and plant kiss on her daughter pout, who is twisting her mouth and his shirt's button simaltaneously...

Tugging the both baby on cradle Shivika made their way out of room...

"Shivay , what u gonna gift me tomorrow" Anika ask playfully and lean on his shoulder.. 

"Seeds for one more baby" Shivay said and smirked seeing her twisting her mouth disgustingly..

"We have already two" Anika said gazing the room door ..

"One more will not harm" shivay said stubornly and wrap his hand around her..

"But we have already one boy & one girl" Anika said and wrap her hand around her hubby neck...

"Let's make one more pair of twince" Shivay said seductively pulling her in his lap...

"Shivayy" Anika whinned and wiggled in his grip.. "No more" she stubornly get up from her place and head towards kitchenn..

"Fine , Keep one thing in mind Seed offer is only valid till tomorrow" Shivay said followed by wink and Onn the telivision .. Anika scrunch her nose and shake head negatively in Disbelief..
~~~~~~~~

"What about watching paranormal together?" Anika suggest excitingly with a bright smile..

"Nope let's see "Great Grand masti 3" " Shivay said smirking evilly and pulling his wife on his lap..

"No , we will see paranormal it's final" Anika retort back and pouted stubornly..

"No we will see 'Sming' okk" shivay suggest and set netflix , Anika come back with popcorn and a blanket, they both get settle in love seat, Anika foccused on telivision and Shivay on her , Wrapping his both hand around her waist , Shivay pulled her close to him making her sit on his hard errection..  Due to sudden touch Anika jumped from her place and fell directly on her bum..

"What the hell is this shivay" Anika pout angrily and rub her bum "Aisi movie mei bhi ye" she twist her mouth and pout sweetly..

"This" he point towards his own errection and shrug nonachantly..

"Fuck you" Anika shout angrily and tried to get up..

"U are ready then let me open my Zip" he said excitingly in teasing tone and recieve a -Don't-Now- look from his wife ... gulping his lump he shrugged his shoulder and covered his bulge from blanket and pout angrily..

"Shivay" Anika again tried to settle on his lap but he hugged his legs near to his chest like a five year old kid and pout ..

"No" he said and turn to other side , smiling on his act Anika kissed his cheeks making him smile..

"What?" Shivay twist his mouth faking an anger and smirk...

"I love you" Anika whispered and his eyes widened in shock , his mouth hunged open and he just stare his wife from his wide open eyes , Soon his lips curved upward and his eyes twinkled ..
"Parden please" he said in his shocking state and pull her on his lap..

"I love you" she whispered in his ear and get engulfed in a tight warm hug by him , his lips crashed against her lips and they both get involved in a passionate kiss...

"I love you tooo , No I love you more , Na I love you so much , ummhh na The word I Love you can't define my love for you" his eyes welled up and he pull her in a tight hug ... Their moment interupt by a phone call ..

"Who the hell is now?" Shivay murmured to himself and pick the phone irritatingly.. As soon as his eyes fell on screen his face lost colour and his cold and angry look covered his face...  he pick the call without showing any interest but his eyes widened and blood turn cold as soon as his mind registered the word said by other person..

"if you get time from your romance , then check your babies once my little tiger".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hufffff !! Finally it's going to end in next shot ...

I will update when i will get time ♡♡♡

Byeee ♡♡♡